Confessions pt. 2

I literally want you to tie me up and force feed me until I cant chew anymore. I want you to run a knife blade along my rolls and cut my clothes off me, demanding I am naked for the next punishment.

Then I want you to make me drink weight gain shakes until tears fall down from the pain of being stuffed.

I want you to smack me in my face and tell me exactly what I am. Kiss away my tears, and watch me break right in front of you. I want to hear your throaty breathless voice just say- "forever..." over and over again.

(^ with how flirty I am you would think this would come easy, but I play hard to get when I actually want something. I lack the ability to say what I want from someone.)

My confession is I am not able to say this to someone. Hopefully they see it and understand it was for them, and read the sincerity and depravity in my post. I hope those lovely bones shake and your hand trembles as you scroll through this.
12 years

Which song are you listening?

"You're My Best Friend"

Queen. Happy late Birthday Freddie! smiley
12 years

Who do you want to meet.......

Xutjja Plag wrote:
Amatrix
Murphy
Guggy
MollyRen
ThatReesesGirl

All of the great people that I've chatted with about video games. We could have a huge dorktastic LAN party.

My list is the same except subtract myself and add in
the16th6toothson
Xutjja Plag
Ruby Ripples
Debz
Scrambledegg
Shazzy
a few past members...

Who am I kidding? I would love to meet everyone on this site.
12 years

Confessions pt. 2

okapi wrote:
I kind of disappeared suddenly the last time I was here, about half a year ago, because of personal issues. Left some messages unanswered, feeling kind of bad about that.

That is alright, just glad to have you back.

And a confession- I bought new panties, and already ripped them on the hip... all of them.

MY FAT IS THE REASON I CAN NOT HAVE NICE THINGS.
12 years

Ask the girls/women!

M***ailija wrote:
This might sound revolting and discusting question but how women react on hairy men? I have really long bodyhair it's like 1.5 inches long on my chest, armpits, back and belly. I also have bodyhair on my arms, legs but not so long. I must like shave twice a day if I want to have fresh nicely shaven look on my face. I'm wondering should I shave my bodyhair off? Couple of women have been like truly shocked about my bodyhair.

I think it is sexy. Honestly... an ex of mine would shave his shoulders, and another one would shave his back.
Just have the confidence to rock it, and do what makes you feel good.
If you want to shave that often, do so. If you don't, then commit to taking care of it.
The right lady will like you either way.

julesteak wrote:
Do girls check out guys pictures on here?

I thought about taking some, so just wondering whether they'd be welcomed

Yes, do so. I will thank people who send me messages saying I am pretty- but if they have pictures and or a profile filled out then I/others can strike up conversation easier. No pressure for pictures, if you are not comfortable with that- please fill out as much of your profile as you can. smiley

It just sucks when someone sends me a really nice message and I cant say much more then... thanks dude!

Happyandfat wrote:
If I pot a pics just of my belly and no face shots dos that detract you from messaging me back?

Only if the person doesn't like belly pictures... I mean not all females are into bellies. smiley If you want someone to enjoy your belly as much as you do- post pictures of it.

OniGumo wrote:
My question is, do you girls think I should try to date. I ask because I really dont' think I'd be able to make it work with someone who wasn't into this scene.

But I'm also tired of being alone.

Casually date, nothing wrong with that. You don't have to tell anyone about your personal choices until you are ready to do so.
Unless I specifically meet someone offline on a forum like this- I don't share this information. until I am ready to do so.
Casually dating with prepare you for dating, and get you used to making small talk/working on your technique.
Also, please work on loving yourself before you worry about being lonely. I think far to many people focus on being lonely instead of enjoying being alone. There are advantages to being alone... and confidence is fricking sexy.
You are young and handsome. Go get 'em tiger.
12 years

Words i never said

Oh... this I like. Thanks Justin!!
12 years

Ask the girls/women!

Sketchman wrote:

If it helps whenever someone says "I want to get to know you." or "I want to be friends." it instantly raises a red flag that they're trying to covertly get into my pants even if they're not.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!? Seriously, I wish I'd known this sooner, I've put something similar to that in so many messages it's not even funny.

I disagree... I mean you can tell in a few messages if someone is being serious or not about just friendship/getting to know you.

I do admit that when I became single I was instantly flooded with messages, and if they want to be friends/get to know me- I ask them about themselves, and if they dodge questions continually and just ask me what I have eaten/how much I weight, ect... Then I know they were full of BS.
If you write clear, honest messages- which includes information about yourself, topics of interest for the both of you *this might be tough if they don't post or have any pictures/dating ad to go off- but nothing wrong with feeling around- asking about what they do, and explaining what you do...ect.*, and sincere wording... then you can just be friends.

An example? I recently have been talking to a Shned on here. He and I write books to each other and he hasn't asked me anything about my size, weight or goals.

Miles/oceans apart, but friends.
12 years

Osama bin laden dead

Like I know people are celebrating his death, I get that....
But really? The Frat Party out side The White House?

And I wasn't saying anyone who was hurt on or by the actions of 9/11 should "grow up"...
I was trying to comment on people who are on my facebook page with quotes about terrorists all being "towel heads" or how all Chinese people are secretly terrorist too...

That sort of racism is gross. Being racist or a xenophobe is gross.

Lumping the actions of one extremist into a religious label- gross.

I just want people to be careful with what they say. I was not directly wounded by 9/11, but I did have a family member and 3 friends die in a war looking for Osama.

And I still believe that anti-American groups do not need any more help, but we did have a chance to discuss with Osama in the 90s his foreign policy and ideals- we did not. We had many chances to kill him, we knew his location at specific times- but failed to capture him.

Why? I want to know why.

I get this is closure for lots of people, I can now happily put flowers on the graves of my friends and cousin.
I am glad he is dead, but drinking yourself into a stupor and parading around in public screaming about terrorism- not good.

Sorry if I didn't clarify, I have been really sick lately. And thanks everyone for the input. I didn't take it personally. We wont always agree on everything, and I like the dialog we have going.

I really loved the quote from Jon Stewart!!! I forget about how he also held captive people in the middle east while holding us here captive as well.
12 years
12345   loading