Boyfriend becoming hostile towards my weight gain

Miachu:
I guess I should provide an update:

so me and my bf are having a mini break up for now basically.

We're going to continue to give each other space. And if he's willing, I'm open for getting back together fully with him

Just wanna say thanks to everyone for their kind words so far! it's been much appreciated

Thanks to you. Hoping that opening to people it's helping you during this not so funny period
7 months

Fattening boyfriend

That s the price to pay for seeing him become bigger
1 year

7 day weightgain

I Ve done a full week with 4k calories at day and I Ve gained more than 5 pounds
1 year

Skin feeling tight day 6 heavy cream

Direneeds8:
Should I expect to expand more over the next couple weeks if I stop? Any ideas what’s causing this tight skin feeling? and also, am I likely to develop stretchmarks?

Doublefrosted:
Your skin probably feels tight because you've gained some weight rapidly from drinking heavy cream. Whether you will keep gaining after you stop is hard to say because everyone is a bit different - some people seem to notice they keep gaining for a week or two after they stop cream, and others stop noticing gains within a day or two of stopping cream.

Whether you will get stretch marks is also hard to tell as it depends how much weight you've gained, how quickly you gained it, and what your skin elasticity is like. How long have you been drinking heavy cream and how much have you gained over that period already?

Why it s possible continue to gain after stopping heavy cream?
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

And what about you? Have you been able to slow your gain?
1 year

Cave of wishes

Nikola090:
I wish...I can't control myself and start to become bigger . And i don't have anymore the willpower to stop it

Akenarzhora:
The impulse is strong and the desire as well. You can't live without wanting to gain weight. How much weight would you like to gain? Are you willing to sacrifice something in your life?

Nikola090:
Don't have goal...just having consequences about being total involved into it.
Hope don't need sacrifice something important

Akenarzhora:
Not having a goal in gaining weight means that you actually have one, which is to gain as much weight as possible. This will lead to sacrificing something, it could be health, some friends, family relationships, changing jobs, or some of them together. You cannot choose not to sacrifice anything. Weight gain comes at a price and you won't decide it, except by limiting weight gain. But if you don't have goals and limits, you can't even have limits in sacrifices. What do you think? Do you remain of the same opinion?

Nikola090:
Don t have planned to gain huge amounts even because I think it s not easy for me. But sacrifices will arrive naturally when kilos starts to shows a lot

Akenarzhora:
If you don't want big gains in weight, you won't make big sacrifices either, everything is proportional. Think about the goals and you will be able to evaluate the possible sacrifices and if they are worth it.

Nikola090:
An acceptable goal could be reach the obesity status

Akenarzhora:
The state of obesity is in itself a reason for accepting a health risk. Are you ready to accept it? Are you just as ready for the fact that you may like that condition of slight obesity and make you want to increase even more? Weight gain is often a sexual thing: once you've had a taste of obesity, rest assured you'll want more.

I know it ..and accepting this is a risk so sexy and has to be tried
1 year

Cave of wishes

Nikola090:
I wish...I can't control myself and start to become bigger . And i don't have anymore the willpower to stop it

Akenarzhora:
The impulse is strong and the desire as well. You can't live without wanting to gain weight. How much weight would you like to gain? Are you willing to sacrifice something in your life?

Nikola090:

Akenarzhora:
Not having a goal in gaining weight means that you actually have one, which is to gain as much weight as possible. This will lead to sacrificing something, it could be health, some friends, family relationships, changing jobs, or some of them together. You cannot choose not to sacrifice anything. Weight gain comes at a price and you won't decide it, except by limiting weight gain. But if you don't have goals and limits, you can't even have limits in sacrifices. What do you think? Do you remain of the same opinion?

Nikola090:
Don t have planned to gain huge amounts even because I think it s not easy for me. But sacrifices will arrive naturally when kilos starts to shows a lot

Akenarzhora:
If you don't want big gains in weight, you won't make big sacrifices either, everything is proportional. Think about the goals and you will be able to evaluate the possible sacrifices and if they are worth it.

An acceptable goal could be reach the obesity status
1 year

Cave of wishes

Nikola090:

Akenarzhora:

Nikola090:

Akenarzhora:

1 year

Cave of wishes

Nikola090:

Akenarzhora:

1 year

Cave of wishes

1 year
12345   loading