How much have you gained in quarantine?

Up 15 lbs. All this sitting around. Staying in and staying safe got me cooking and eating more.
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

For me binge eating has that effect because I eat a limited diet and when I don’t binge eat, I gain all over but if I do it goes to my gut. You learn a few things about your body during over 27 years of intentional gaining.
4 years

So that’s the best way to proceed. Just enjoy your overindulgence and eating very well, enjoying the bliss of an overfed belly a few times a week and you’ll grow the curves that you are looking grow. So set your goals and work on achieving them as you’ll absolutely love your continued expansion.
4 years

We have similar builds, so probably a bit more of everything Thickening all over moobs, belly and butt. Unless you binge eat then where ever that fat goes quicker, you’ll end up with more of. For me for example if I gain slower I pack on weight all over but if I push it the gut gains the most.
4 years

Ace of spadez:
I wanted to be 350. Now I’m like 335 and my goal is only 15 or so pounds away. I think I’m gonna see how 400 feels.

Go for it! You’ll love being 400. I know that I do.
4 years

Its january 2nd. how much did you gain this holiday season?

Up 22 lbs. didn’t overdo it this year like I have in past years.
6 years

Love/hate fat

I love being almost 480 lbs and my huge belly but the one draw is finding clothes to cover my belly and pants with a rise high enough to cover my fat jock ass! I am always mooning people! smiley
12 years

Discouraged

I have been a gainer for a long time! Over the years I have taken a few breaks from it. I gained for 9 years on my own and loved it because I was really in touch with why I was gaining but I never gained over the 100 lb mark. Now that I have been in a relationship with a mutual gainer it's been easier to continue to gain as you do have that continued support and in my case some always ready to pig out with and as a result I had gained 210 lbs in the 11 years that we have been together. At my highest I had gained a total 275 lbs. But no matter what the fact has remained that I have gained the weight for myself and when I a m not feeling it I take a break from it, but since it's so much a part of me these breaks never last long and I have the joy of gaining that weight back. So just remember that you are doing this for yourself, so eat big or binge when you feel like doing so. It's your your body and you control what happens to it rather you have a feeder or not! So just enjoy it!
wibigboi64
12 years

Wanting to gain, afraid of being alone

Here's the deal! Love yourself first! When you do that! It doesn't matter if you are fat or thin. I have never had problems finding dates not matter what size I am. Confidence and kindness draws in people to your life!
13 years
12   loading