Growing/bigger belly buttons?

Mine did! It went from a shallow innie, got very deep and round and as I reached my 400's it went deep and verticle. Currently my navel is 4" deep everyone is different but most of my gainer friends with innie's say they got deeper
13 years

Fattening vacation?

Every vacation that you take can be a gaining vacation. As you ate planning your destinations and what you want to visit while there you just put the dame thought in what resturants that you want to visit in that area. I have done this for the last 12 years and I gave never came home less than 10-12 lbs heavier! The same goes for it you decide to stay home plan it out. Meals home vs meals eaten. Just enjoy yourself and keep that gut stuffed!!
13 years

Stuffing addict!!! must. keep. stuffing.

Gotta say I am addicted to stuffing as well! I just get a total feeling of euphoria when it comes to eating til i can't move.
13 years

Does anyone have a pregnancy belly fetish?

What's not to love about it! Seeing a pregnant woman grow is just the best! especially if they pack on a few pounds and are loving being pregnant!
13 years

Stories from how they got thin to fat.

its just simple as this.

High School jock goes to party school, focuses on Tough courses and partying on the weekend, continues to hang with other ex-jocks who aren't jocks anymore but we still eat like jocks and party like jocks, only to find that i love the feeling of being overstuffed and watching my body get fat and by the time i graduate i grow from a buffed 225 to an ex-jock of 330, i lose it to fit in corporate america and go and work as a civil servant and decide to get fat again, so over the years i have gone from a fit 215 to the 423 pound man that i am today and have enjoyed gaining every pound. So basically, i got fat by loving to overstuff this gut and watching my fat gut and ass grow huge.
14 years

Discovered something amazing!

That's what got me into gaining in the first place...I eat until I get into the zone and there is nothing better. There is something special about feeling the weight of all that food in your belly, it just encourages you to eat beyond your wildest dreams.
14 years

I really want to gain but the normal questions are in my head

i know I was exactly in your place years ago..I was a model and a serious gym rat...I loved it but I couldn't understand why I had this urge to eat big and pack on the weight and i had to deal with those question? How would my my family and friends react to the bigger me? what would strangers think of me? was I crazy? Did i have an eating disorder. After racking my brain i discovered that i was just a guy who loved to eat and didn't mind getting fat. to answer the other questions I had to just gain the weight to find out the answer...I gained 25 pounds and still didn't get the reactions that i wanted, so i gained another 25 pounds..what i found was some people are mean for no reason, but along i way i discovered along the way that what others really thought didn't matter much as this was something that I wanted for myself.
15 years

Just beginning...need some input/encouragement

just go for it and enjoy yourself....become the man that you want to be.

don't worry about the big butt and thighs...how you gain is just how you gain.

I know i am glad that my junk in my trunk matches my big belly.
15 years
12   loading