When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Hedonistic_Purity:
As either a feedee or a feeder, knowing that you're not going to stop until death by fat, which will most likely involve being rendered house or bed bound before the heart attack or final stroke, what is a hotter and/or more enjoyable idea...

A) Creating or becoming a fully sedentary recluse as soon as possible, forced to give up everything else cared about or enjoyed, weakened and atrophied quickly and prematurely?

Or,

smiley Doing as many active or weight sensitive things as one can before they are stripped from one's life, but being forced to keep stretching out that poor body with a fat prison a everything loved is taken away forever?

Hmm that's tough. B has appeal because, even though you know outcome, it can kinda sneak up on you. You can keep fooling yourself for longer. Trying to go about normally while never entirely sure when you might be doing that activity for the last time. Doors of opportunity and alternative choices slowly closing one by one because of one's growing weight and disability until only one path remains. And that's pretty hot.

But I think A might be more preferable. While it's a bigger lifestyle shock, the idea of being deliberately debilitated and rapidly reaching a point of no return before I could change my mind is quite exciting. By the time reality really sunk in it might already be too late.
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
The trick is to sabotage yourself. Stop moving whenever possible to lose muscle, force junk into your body and stretch your stomach, ruin your metabolism, and date an evil feeder. But the time you change your mind and want to live through the decade, you'll be helpless, addicted, and trapped even before immobility.

Very hot to read. I've gone through a couple of lengthy phases where I deliberately cut out all exercise, including some activities I enjoyed, because I like the feeling of being extremely out of shape even though I'm not very big. And because the word sedentary is arousing. I try to stay seated as much as possible. I enjoy the idea of it being nearly unachievable to lose any of the weight I've gained because I've grown too out of shape to do anything about it. And, of course, the weight I've gained making it harder to exercise even if I wanted to.

The current phase of laziness has lasted for several years, and after all that time spent being lazy the thought of exercise just feels impossible and unpleasant. A part of me knows that I should, eventually, but laziness feels like a comfy warm blanket.
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

Chastity through fat has been a long time fantasy of mine.. thighs and belly an unremovable physical barrier, genitals swallowed up by my fupa.
6 years

Motivation?

I've been managing to maintain extra calories all this year, and I've gained some. But now and then my interest flags and I wonder if I should even keep going. For the past few weeks my motivation has dropped to zero and I think I've lost a pound or two. So what do you when your gaining sails get becalmed? Do you wait and hope it'll pass, even if you lose weight in the meantime? Do you try and power through it and try to keep up the calories?
9 years

What does it feel like?

Well I can only speak from experience as a comparatively small 240, but your skin starts to get thicker and softer, parts start rubbing together, when you sit or lie down your body spreads out and bulges in new ways. You don't exactly feel yourself getting fatter, but if you grow fast enough parts of your skin can start itching like crazy as it struggles to grow fast enough to fit you.
10 years

Just found out about oil...

I also have a problem with low appetite and having a hard time making myself eat a lot consistently. I've been doing an olive oil experiment for the past 2 months. That is, cutting out a lot of sugars and replacing with oil to see if it distributes fat even slightly differently than before. I've been drinking 2 to 6 tablespoons a day. I picked olive oil to try because the good quality stuff is mostly mufa fat and is supposed to be pretty healthy, with anti-oxidants and lowering cholesterol and anti-inflammation. Coconut is mostly saturated fat, and I wanted to avoid an excess of that to make the experiment slightly more controlled.

I haven't been doing it long enough to have any solid results, though I have been experiencing skin-growth itching below the waist, rather than around the waist like I was gaining before. I appear to have lost an inch in the waist but gained an inch in my hips. Such small measurements can be unreliable. But I'll keep going with it and see what happens!

If you want to supplement your diet, I'd recommend going ahead and adding oils wherever you want, it's an easy way to add hundreds of pure fat calories every day. BTW you mentioned popcorn - movie theater popcorn is made with coconut oil (and Flavacol seasoning salt).
10 years

Weight gain doubts

I get this sort of thing too. Especially when I see myself in photos and my face looks so fat I hardly recognize myself. Mostly I just try not to think about it. I'm not sure if there's a way to completely overcome it, at least I haven't yet found a way myself. What I can recommend is staying at your current weight for a few more months or so. That can give you time to adjust to your new weight, and for your mind to get used to your appearance.
10 years

Out of shape or in?

Hm, well I've intentionally not exercised for quite some time and gotten pretty out of shape as a result. But for me it's an erotic thing, being extremely lazy by choice. It has had an effect, I tire really quickly going up stairs or hills now. But I don't weigh a whole lot so it's not a huge burden. There may come a time when I get tired with it and start exercising, but for right now it's still fun.
12 years

Double chin

Yeah I sometimes have similar fantasies of having to gain to reach some arbitrary seeming goal, e.g. growing til you get a double chin, and not knowing how much you'd have to gain and change to make it happen. Even if it's something like a double chin I wouldn't ordinarily want for myself.

Well, I noticed my face starting to get noticably fatter after putting on just 15 pounds. It's gotten rounder, forming a double chin, and looks *huge* to me in photographs. I never wanted a fat face for myself, but I wonder if I got really big just how fat my face would be
12 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Yep, have had this fantasy for decades.
12 years
123   loading