I find feminine curves on guys to be attractive

The***teen:
I have a pretty feminine body after i gained weight.
Big tits, massive hips and ass, and a bug fupa aswell now🤩 cant whait to get even bigger 🤩

I just had to order a new wheelchair because my ass is getting bigger. I'm thinking about one of those breast pump things that will make my moobs bigger.
10 months

How big are your man boobs?

Kitties:
mine are about a C/D cup. typically don’t like to try on bras cause it’s too hot here. anyone else accumulate sweat under them tho 😂

Yea all the time and I wish I could get away with wearing a bra. I do have 3 sports bras though.. don't tell anyone
10 months

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

I'm in S. Florida. Mostly here men cover their guts but women don't seem to mind displaying theirs. I like when a lady shows off all her hard work.

HappyBigBelly:
Actually, this is true :-) I do like to cup t own belly a bit more than when I had less of it. My wife is letting hers show a bit more in public, especially since it’s summer here in the states :-)
10 months

Anyone else notice others (or themselves) unconsciously touching their bellies as they get bigge

I do. I make a lot of youtube and tiktok videos and I often have to edit it down because I'll start to rub my growing belly and get distracted.
10 months

How big are your man boobs?

large b small c - cup. I'd like mine to be larger too and they are getting there slowly but surely
10 months

I find feminine curves on guys to be attractive

As a man with feminine curves I totally agree with you. It is sexually attractive to me too.
10 months

Feedism dirty talk?

I'm not on my game today but how's this.

There is a couple named Alex and Ryan. They shared a bond built on mutual respect, trust, and a healthy dose of humor. One of their favorite ways to express their affection was through playful teasing, especially when it came to their differing body sizes.

Alex, with a smaller and fitter frame, couldn't resist poking fun at Ryan's much bigger, 400+ pound physique. It was all in good fun, and Ryan took it in stride, understanding that it was a lighthearted way for them to connect.

During their playful banter, Alex would often compare their bodies, playfully emphasizing the contrast between their appearances. With a mischievous grin, Alex would point out the size difference, teasing Ryan about his "mountain of a man" status while affectionately referring to themselves as a "pocket-sized dynamo."

But amidst the teasing, Alex always made sure to emphasize their admiration for the changes they had made to Ryan's body. They would playfully trace their fingers along the curves and rolls, whispering words of affection and appreciation. Alex found beauty in the softness of Ryan's skin and the way their body had evolved over time.

Their playful conversations also delved into their shared fantasies, a topic that brought a twinkle to both their eyes. Alex would lovingly describe the desires and scenarios they longed to explore together, always making sure to highlight their commitment to turning those fantasies into reality.

With every playful exchange, their love grew stronger, their connection deepened. Alex's teasing was never meant to belittle or demean, but rather to celebrate the uniqueness of their bodies and the joy they found in each other. Ryan, understanding the intention behind the playful banter, found solace in the warmth of their love and acceptance.

Together, they embarked on a journey of exploration and fulfillment. They worked hand in hand to bring their shared fantasies to life, allowing their playful imagination to weave a tapestry of love and passion. Each step they took together, whether in jest or reality, brought them closer, reinforcing the bond they shared.

In the end, their playful teasing became a testament to the strength of their relationship. It was a language of love that only they understood, a dance of words and laughter that brought them closer together. Through their banter, Alex and Ryan found solace in the safety of their connection, embracing the beauty of their differences and celebrating the love that thrived within their playful hearts.
10 months

Feedism dirty talk?

Probably too tame but this is a rough draft of the first chapter of a story I'm working on.
-
Alex was an open-minded and caring individual who believed in celebrating the beauty and uniqueness of every person. He had always been drawn to the diversity of human experiences, including different lifestyles and body types.

One sunny afternoon, while enjoying a stroll through the local park, Alex noticed a woman named Emily sitting on a bench, engrossed in a book. Emily had a captivating smile and exuded confidence that caught Alex's attention. As fate would have it, their paths crossed, and a conversation sparked between them.

As they got to know each other, Alex discovered that Emily embraced the lifestyle of a feedee. Emily explained that for her, being a feedee was an expression of her sensuality and self-acceptance. She enjoyed indulging in delicious meals and experiencing the delightful sensations that came with the expansion of her body.

Curiosity piqued, Alex listened attentively as Emily shared her journey. She explained how she found joy in the process of her body growing, embracing the softness of her curves and the sensuousness of her expanding belly. Emily's enthusiasm and self-assuredness were infectious, and Alex admired her unwavering confidence.

As their relationship blossomed, Alex and Emily embarked on countless adventures together. They shared exquisite meals at gourmet restaurants, exploring the wide array of flavors and textures that tantalized their taste buds. They discovered hidden bakeries, savoring delectable treats and pastries that made their hearts sing with delight.

Alex found joy in supporting Emily's journey as a feedee. He reveled in showering her with love, care, and nourishment. He would prepare sumptuous meals for her, ensuring that every bite was a delight for her senses. Together, they explored new recipes, experimenting with flavors and creating culinary masterpieces that left them both satisfied and content.

Their love extended beyond just food. Alex admired Emily's confidence and radiance. He cherished her infectious laughter, the sparkle in her eyes, and the way her body moved gracefully, with every curve telling a story of self-love and acceptance. Their connection grew deeper, built on mutual respect, trust, and shared experiences.

Together, Alex and Emily discovered that love knows no boundaries. They celebrated the joys of life, relishing in the magic of their connection. Their story serves as a reminder that happiness comes in many forms, and true love embraces the entirety of a person, including their chosen lifestyle and the unique path they walk.

As the seasons changed and time marched forward, Alex and Emily's relationship deepened further. Their love was a beacon of acceptance and understanding in a world often plagued by judgment and scrutiny. Together, they continued to explore new horizons and embrace the joys of Emily's feedee lifestyle.

Alex supported Emily's desires with unwavering devotion, always ensuring her well-being and happiness remained at the forefront. He reveled in the delightful transformation of Emily's body, admiring the softness of her curves, the fullness of her breasts, and the jiggling of her magnificent belly.

Their shared moments were filled with tenderness and passion. They cherished quiet evenings spent cuddling on the couch, Emily's lush body pressed against Alex's, the warmth of their love enveloping them. They delighted in the sensation of Emily's soft skin beneath their fingertips, reveling in the unique textures and shapes that made her who she was.

Together, they explored the realm of sensuality and pleasure, finding exquisite joy in the exploration of their desires. Their intimacy was a dance of trust and vulnerability, a celebration of their connection and the profound love they shared. Alex marveled at the confidence with which Emily embraced her body, her self-assuredness a testament to her self-love and acceptance.

Alex and Emily wove a story that defied convention and celebrated the richness of life in all its forms. Their love knew no bounds, accepting each other completely and unconditionally. Together, they taught the world that beauty lies not in conforming to societal expectations, but in embracing one's true self and living authentically.
10 months

What’s your fantasy?

Skinny Piggy:
That’s true. Although I’m still curious to what peoples fantasies are

I like being restrained and starved for 24 hours then binge until I almost throw up.
Don't get to do it much these days but it's something I have enjoyed most of my adult life.
3 years

Abuse for stories.

Loveafatpiggy:
I wanted to know why people think it ok to write nasty comments. If you hate or think its isn't good just don't wite or even send abuse.

Lonely people are abusive. A lot of lonely people here.
Drunk people are abusive. A lot of drunks here
High people are abusive. A lot of drug users here.

In the end it's really just lonely and bitter people wanting attention so they leave negative comments to be a troll in hopes someone tries to defend themselves.
5 years
123   loading