Men with an ass

Embarrassing when your woman makes such a comment. Mine kisses my belly, feeder instinct in her.
2 years

Wanting to gain but everyone around me keeps trying to get me to exercise

Fat boy2020:
So it's my dream to be immobile and I'm working my way to that the only thing is is that everyone around me like my family and friends and well not outright telling me to exercise but going aboit getting that point a cross without upsetting me kinda of a way, and I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged and I'm not sure what to do

If you want to be immobile then jump off a bridge and break your legs. If you want to become too fat to stand then keep eating and keep standing until you can't stand. If you set a goal it's vital that it's logically clear because you are programming your brain. Program your brain to make you immobile and getting fatter is the least efficient route. Program your brain to get fatter forever and you will pass through immobility as you eat yourself to death.
2 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
Thanks to the help of my past feedees....

I am worth about 100 million dollars,

The perfect lifestyle that pays for itself! Well done.
2 years

Too rude people on this site...

Weetabix:
Yes, that's me. She's still as squeezable.

Baba Yaga:
Long time no see. Glad to see you're both doing well

Thank you.
2 years

Yes, that's me. She's still as squeezable.
2 years

shadowddr:
I think that whats important is the fact that now a days people seems to think "GAINING WEIGHT AS A PROFESSION"... wich is not, just now a transgender person asked me to pay her/him 1000 $ a week so that She/He could gain... does this person know that I have to work in order to get money? that I dont seat on my ass and money magically appears?. after I said not to her/him I was blocked and doesnt reply my messages on Kik if you are interested the person profile is "Fattypatty8221 Muskegon, Michigan, United States" on Kik "buddingbeauty8221"
I dont even know her/him personally we just chatted a few hours, if you want I can provide evidence

A job is that which someone is willing to pay you for. $1000 a week so they can get fat seems like the marketing is all wrong. What is the customer getting for this? Perhaps 100 people paying $10 might be worth it for the photos but then they would not get much personal interaction for that.

However I do like the idea for people getting paid to get so fat they can do nothing else. As a billionaire I would probably have some feedees doing just that. As a normal person it's not affordable or good value for money.

Maybe if I was the government I'd make a rule that restaurants need to feed a specified number of the most obese people for free to get tax breaks.
2 years

Kain9:
Wow!
So true!
Damn that was totally right on the dot lol

Crown Victoria, top car :-) old taxi or old cop car?
2 years

@hiccupx, technically the site is pretty good. There are some features that would make sense such as a hover over preview so as not to waste clicks navigating to non-existent photos.

The technical solutions I am thinking of are more policy than bug. For instance replying to a post and then the OP blocks you so they and their posts become invisible. You can still tell they are onsite because they come up in search dropdowns and other people are talking in public with them.

It's a weird feeling being ghosted and seems wrong that this would happen in the communal areas. I can handle it because after 25 years of online interactions I am hardened to that feeling. In the old days you had to assume their modem had just dropped the line. Not always the case but it always felt like they just blanked you so that mental adjustment was necessary.

To call someone 'entitled' when they expect common courtesy is the signature on the original rudeness of the other person. These things sting and depending on the temperament of the other person how much it hurts.

I've always been in two minds about people getting paid for 'content'. It's always men who will pay and women who will get paid, pretty much the definition of prostitution. That's OK especially if it creates more of what we need, BBW in this case.

Unfortunately thanks to thing that begins with V that we shall not name, no not Voldemort we rely even more on Internet interactions. Where in the past this was very good for deep discussions, it's less so now with 100 character limits on popular services and 5 message limits on others. It has never been good for romance unless the meetup happened during the peak passion. Chat on line too long without meeting and the flame goes out.

I would suggest that FF does an amazing job but unless you actually arrange a date you will simply get bogged down in the technical limitations of the communications media.
2 years

How to convince family that your losing weight when your actually getting fatter

I think the OP is too sensitive and needs to man up. I can say that about the OP because they can't read what I wrote.
2 years