So embarrassing

You should be so ashamed. Hot too.
1 year

Anyone else?

biggerthebetter:
I love stuffing my big belly, want it to get huge with soft fat blubber. Rolls and rolls all over it. Looks like you are stuffing yours pretty well also.

Clearly you're succeeding in your endeavour. Keep going.
1 year

My 600 pound life tv show

biggerthebetter:
Has anyone watched “my 600 pound life” tv show?
Their are some big gals on that show for sure. A percentage are bedriddened or find it hard to walk!

I love watching them. Obviously I should virtue signal and say it's so sad they are being exploited but to be honest I love everything about except when they lose weight.
1 year

I’m so done with chatting to people in this community…

Some people have used the Internet for 30 years and other people discovered it last week or at least act like that.
1 year

Do fat women feel the need to be protected ? how ?

Umbearto:
It depends on the area to, where I live women are scared of men attacking them due to the location, plus here in ireland it's alot more common to

Are you in an area of cultural enrichment?
1 year

Wanting to gain but everyone around me keeps trying to get me to exercise

Weetabix:
If you want to be immobile then jump off a bridge and break your legs. If you want to become too fat to stand then keep eating and keep standing until you can't stand. If you set a goal it's vital that it's logically clear because you are programming your brain. Program your brain to make you immobile and getting fatter is the least efficient route. Program your brain to get fatter forever and you will pass through immobility as you eat yourself to death.

Coffee__Creamsicle:
that's honestly pretty messed up[/quote]

It's the way that part of the brain works. It takes suggestions literally. You must be specific about the goal. Immobile does not mean fat.
2 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

I believe that once your FUPA engulfs your unit then you pleasure yourself with it inside the fat.
2 years

Do you like to be fat in public ?

JayDee A lot goes unsaid. Bellies are comforting and kind. People feel this but our society like to hate fat, at least when people are watching. People use health as a reason to hate fat people and fat people try to claim fat is healthy. Irrelevant, only health enthusiasts live their life based on health, that's their fetish, everyone else is just virtue signalling.
2 years

I couldn't fit on the ride!

What's that saying, Life achievement unlocked.
2 years