When did you realise....

I think most fetish and preferences are formed during the pre-pubescent stage. Most of the time it starts out as fear or fixation before developing to a realised sexual experience at puberty.

The first time I was turned on was looking at a plus size clothing magazine. I hated that I liked bigger women as I've always been athletic and it made sense for me to like athletic girls, only I didnt.

Over the years I always noticed I fancied the girls nobody else liked. I also remember a teacher gaining a ton of weight over a few years. She started out 'hot' and a few of my friends fancied her. Them she put on a few and everyone thought she was pregnant. Then over the next few months my friend realised she was just getting fat and they were laughing about it. All the while I was in ecstasy, rejoicing in her growing majesty.

It took a long while for me to accept I liked bigger women and even longer to admit it to people I know. Yet, who really does feel comfortable talking about their unconventional likes during adolescence?
9 years

Stuffing while having sex?

This is my ultimate fantasy. I'm not into most of the fetish stuff but this would drive me wild!
9 years

Help with sex with a large man

Slide your way to the edge of the bed and get on all fours. Have him stand up beside the bed and enter you from behind. Their he can take control and give you a great time.

Have fun!
9 years

Broaching a delicate subject..

okapi wrote:
Well, you are a total freak. smiley Unless feederism is an absolute dealbreaker, I wouldn't mention it at all on a mainstream dating site. Here though, I'd go with humour, I think.

What this guy said.

Imagine all the women on dating sites in your city, thousands right? Well presumably many of them have fetishes. Yet have you ever seen any woman place their fetish in their description? It just never happens.

Sexual preferences are something that are explored together at the right time but not in the first few messages and definitely not in your profile.

Hope this helps
9 years

Derby meet - november! come!

I would love to meet some like minded people. Should be good fun. I'm most definitely in.
9 years

Men abaondon fat date (dm)

I had a similar experience to these guys last year. I was using pof and I had been chatting to this interesting and quirky girl for about a week. In her profile pictures it was mostly just her face which was pretty. In her self description she labelled herself as 'a few extra pounds' so I was expecting I size 12-14 at best.

Upon seeing her she had an incredibly voluptuous body and must have been around a size 20 (uk sizes). She was also a really sweet girl as well smiley

It did get me thinking when I was there that some guys would have been furious.

I think even if they didnt look like their profile picture I would still stick around for the date. Worst case scenario you make a new friend. After all if you was meeting up in the first place you must have plenty in common.
9 years
345   loading