Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

I got messed around with by a woman from here just yesterday.

Basically we had met before. Had a nice time went for a meal and then she disappeared at the end without a goodbye expect for a text that said (get this) that she was MARRIED and that she saw someone who she knew and she didn't want her husband to know but wanted to meet again in the future.

So last night we meet again (Basically this was me getting some closure) and things actually went better this time (Plus saying that she was no longer married actually made me feel more at ease) and we were in pizza hut, gorging on pasta and pizza and cookie dough all whilst feeling each other under the table etc. I thought things were going well, we had a laugh, joked around etc she even suggested sneaking into the disabled toilets after just for a bit more of a feel up, which i was reluctant at first (you know, getting caught and things made me nervous) but we did it in the end. After that I popped to the toilet and I presumed she was as well only for when I got out to realise that she had once again gone off without a goodbye.

Of course this time I guessed it wasn't to do with her husband, though she didn't answer her phone or reply to my texts until this morning where she said and I quote "I can tell were not really made for each other. I like fun and impulsiveness and felt you were not up for that. Also chemistry not there for me so best we don't speak or meet again. Don't text again I just won't respond. I'm deletin ur number. Hope you find what ur looking for."

Now that's all well and good but I didn't get that vibe from her at all and if she was so against all this why the HELL was she asking me to touch and squeeze her and getting me to feel her up in the disabled toilets?

If you don't like me then that's fair enough but touching me and kissing me and telling me how I need some more fattening up only to say there's nothing there for us well that's just plain bitchiness times 100!

I get the feeling that she's still married as according to the waitress that as she left she was on the phone.

I am tempted to put a photo of her up just to warn others on here that she's a user.
13 years

Mike & molly

abeamt wrote
Just finished the first episode. Meh, had some funny lines, but just because the show is about two fat people doesn't mean that every joke has to be a fat joke. Also, it really pissed me off that it's made very clear that both Mike and Molly are fat because they eat too much.

Well it was only the pilot, so if I'm right they will probably tweak things around and probably will be less fat jokes later.
13 years

Mike & molly

I just watched the pilot on Comedy Central in the UK and I have to say that I loved it! Very funny! Ok so they want to lose weight but I thought it was a great thing to show a more positive side to being large or something like that. Either way it's been one of the few times this year where I've said 'I want to watch the next episode!'
13 years

Wow stephenie meyer really blew up...

Maximum wrote
If only Bella (Kristen Stewart) could do the same smiley

That woman could put on all the weight she wanted and I'd still find her as ugly as sin.
13 years

Eat your heart out - times article - 06/07/10

You know this was written for 'The Times' right? Maybe if this was from something like 'The Sun' I'd be worried but I don't think many chavs and trolls read papers like that. Just an observation.

I was actually interviewed for that article and no one I know even reads the Times so I wasn't worried people would work it out that it is me in that article.
13 years

Article about feederism today in the times

Just to let people in the UK know that an article where a few people from FF got interviewed for about feederism has been published in the Times today, I haven't read it yet myself but I just wanted to let everyone know.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Water one looks like it's the offspring of a snowman and an otter.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I've been playing through Heart Gold, just poking my nose around Mount Silver now after getting my 16th badge.

I'd love to play against anyone or trade some stuff, get in touch if you wanna swap codes.
14 years
1234   loading