Easier to be a feedee these days?

It seems like feedees are less conflicted these days. They jump in with both feet and aren't as worried about what people think.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or do you think I'm wrong?
4 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

For me it's when a woman has always wanted to eat a lot and get fat but is afraid to. Then she meets a feeder who helps her overcome her fears and start gaining. Then she finds she LOVES it and gets FAT.
4 months

I recommend trying feabie (grokio)

There's no group chat or forum, but the near-line chat is much better for talking to one person than ff. On ff you have to awkwardly switch between messages and chat.

The feed is pretty cool for general discussions. I have to say group chat on ff has never worked for me very well, but the feabie feed ain't bad.

I also like how you can filter who you want to see and talk to. You can pretty much make a custom site based on your tastes!

The weight-gain charts are also very good, especially when the gains are paired with the pics.
4 months

For those who have gained on purpose...

1. Do you ever regret it?
2. Do you frequently regret it?
3. Do you have mixed feelings about it?
4. If you had it to do over, would you still do it?
5. If you had it to do over, would you have started gaining even sooner?
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens?

These are pretty much yes or no questions, but feel free to add details.
6 months

Losing to regain?

According to many reports, the regain is faster and more intense.
7 months

Heaviest person you have ever dated or meet in public?

Went to a feedist meet-up a few years ago. The largest woman was over 500 pounds..
9 months

What is an "evil feeder"

My favorite Evil Feeder fantasy is when a woman wants to gain but feels too guilty or afraid to do it on her own.

But she'll give consent to being forcibly fattened. She'll even let herself into the back of my panel van, knowing that there's no turning back.

Then I take her to my secret lair and fatten her up. I probably wouldn't make it painful, unless she really wanted it. I'd just impose punishments like no television or something like that.
9 months

Exercise

I think the best exercises to do are those things that become difficult when you get bigger. Climbing stairs, getting out of chairs, picking things up of the ground, sitting down on the floor and getting back up are all good things to do.

I realize these don't involve some buying product or other, as you requested, but products are not always the best solutions. If you fall and can't get back up, a pair of barbells won't help.
10 months

Prepping for getting fat

Actually most of the prep stuff is in another article I wrote, "Deciding to Get Fat": web.archive.org/web/20201111145306/http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/dtgf.html

This was linked to by the "How to Get Fat" but if you haven't started gaining yet this may be the better article.
10 months

Prepping for getting fat

J8o8h8n:
What are some recommendations and advice people have for someone who hasn't taken the gaining plunge yet, but wants to prep for the possibility of eventually doing it?

My article "How to Get Fat" has some stuff on this: web.archive.org/web/20210518112704/http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/htgf.html
10 months
34567   loading