How good is heavy cream?

I feel ya, I had a period where I was doing heavy cream and melted vanilla ice cream half and half, and drank it through a funnel. That was awesome, and hopefully do it again someday. I did gain a decent amount of weight, but my thighs and arms exploded with stretchmarks when I did. Definitely need the drive to do it, and keep at it to see some really good results.
2 years

Body is refusing to gain fat

It also is pretty effective to eat MUCH less for a day or two, and then go back to binging. Once your metabolism thinks you're starving, Yo-Yo'ing has helped me break a couple plateaus I came across. I used to be able to not gain no matter what I did, but after a couple days of eating maybe one smaller meal, and then going back to eating heavy calories again, it was more than happy to take the weight.
3 years

When did it hit that you're fat.

When I looked down and can longer see my member without leaning forward, and when my belly sat on my legs and I need to physically grab it and move it to adjust it.
3 years

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

I've had some coworkers say I was trying to catch up to the really big guy at where I worked. At the moment I was really embarassed, but it was such a turn on, after work I went and stuffed my face for a reward.
3 years

Funnel feeding recipe?

I always found ice cream and heavy cream, about 50/50 to go down super easy and I didn’t feel sick after. Definitely recommend trying it.
3 years

Anyone switch from feeder to feedee?

The FA->Feeder->Feedee thing happened to me too. I'm just such a fan of it, that when I successfully gain a bit myself (intentionally), I find it so rewarding. I also find that over time, I've been gaining weight without trying. I used to be about 140, but I'm now up to 205 and loving it.
3 years

Anyone able to push out their belly?

I used to, but I tried after reading this and I can’t anymore.... there is no difference/my belly is already extended, I can try to suck it in but that hurts.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

I had one today, I sat up and felt my belly sitting on my legs, I usually can flex and my belly will readjust, however today I noticed I have to pick up my belly and move it where I want it.
3 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

Eventually I’d like to get to the point of having stretch marks all over my belly and my moobs resting on it. I’d love to rip some shirts and pants.
4 years

Funnel fed or hang fed?

I’d pick funnel. Forces more down before you realize you can’t take anymore.
4 years
12345   loading