Any 200-pound gains?

I started at 160 and have been as high as 405, so overall I've gained 245. However if we're counting all pounds gained I've got another 215 where I've lost down to 320 pounds 3 different times, not intentionally but I've dropped some weight a few times now.
2 years

Gaining survey!

1. Do you consider gaining more of a fetish or need?
More need I guess.

2. How much have you gained (on purpose)?
Are we including weight lost and regained?
If not about 220.
If so about 450, I've lost 60-80ish pounds a few times now.

3. What's your weight goal?
Currently 400, so another 15ish pounds.
Ultimately, maybe 500ish? I want an apron belly big enough to hide everything, so that doesn't really have a weight attached. 500 is just a guess, I could reach that point at 450 or 600, you never know.
2 years

Is a hotdog a sandwich

[img]https://twitter.com/Phosphatide/status/974067376894328833[/img]
This was already solved. Also the answer is much more in depth than this one image.
2 years

Diabetes

This is entirely up to you, but with medication and watching your diet you can keep gaining. It becomes more difficult, but no more than any other dietary restriction.

That said, I'd say prioritize your health first. Once you know what you should avoid to maintain your blood sugar levels you can start getting fatter again.
2 years

Do chubby guys just refuse to put themselves out there due to insecurity?

Honestly I think the reason we don't see more is the lack of interaction we get.

A new girl can post a pic and get dozens of likes in a day. Even established guys struggle to break 10. We also rarely get comments on pics. Those two combined means we don't get much encouragement to keep posting stuff.

It feels more like we're tolerated because we keep the cute FFAs coming back instead of being encouraged to be part of the community.
2 years

Jeans just won't stay up!

I've got the same issue. Suspenders are the easy fix, just make sure you get some with the different styles of teeth. The ones that work well for my dress pants don't grip my jeans well.
2 years

Stories you'd like written

Nothing too specific, but more mutual gaining stories would be nice.
2 years

Things to try to help afford gaining. video? pics? streams? myself or my wife?

From limited market research I've done your wife's photos and vids would probably sell the best if only one of you was going to do it.
However male gaining vids are kinda rare so even starting small you'll probably develop a fan base. I wouldn't worry about your starting size, people enjoy watching models grow.
I strongly encourage you all to explore mutual gaining content. It's got almost unicorn levels of rarity and is a fairly untapped market. Most content marketed as mutual gaining is set up as model x viewer and not 2 models gaining together. What is out there for couples leans heavily towards lesbian couples gaining together.
2 years

Some much needed encouragement

If you want to be 300 pounds then go for it. It's your body, make it look how you want to look.
2 years

How to get the courage to gain a lot on your own

You want to be fat. At some point you're going to realize that whatever you do with your life somebody is going to judge you for it. When you reach that point you can either fold to the pressure or say fuck 'em and do what makes you happy.
I won't say it'll be easy, there are a lot of fools who think they know what's best for you. You'll just have to learn that their opinions don't matter. Living your best life tends to tick people off, but I'm sure you already know about that.
3 years
34567   loading