When did you realize you were attracted to fat people/how were you introduced to this community?

When I was younger I was fascinated/attracted to larger women. Heck my wife was rather plump when I married her. Loved that pregnant belly look. Unfortunately although on the heavy side she was not interested in gaining weight.
Along comes the internet, Dimensions and other sites. As time went on I realized that I was an Fa. Today I consider myself a Feeder. Bigger is Better !!
4 years

Why i love both subcutaneous and visceral fat on bellys

Exactly what I like !!

- The ridiculous soft squishy grabbing feeling. The feel. This fat you can play with and grab. It's so heavenly godly soft. The material, this pillow. The squeezing is just too good. You can grab and play and feel this texture all day. It can be very very very soft

- The jiggle bounce sway wobble. This happens when you move whether you walk / waddle or simply just do small movements. Since this part is flab on the skin it moves. You can feel the ripples. Wibble wobble, wiggle Jiggle jiggle. bounce. Bounce! To full on swaying left right up down. Ridiculously hot. Jelly!! lololololz

The hanging, this fat could just hang out. The bigger it is, it will hang over your pants or hang below ur shirts. It could plop flop or slop out and be exposed at any time depending on the circumstances. The under belly feeling is magical. The more size the more hang! It comes with a combo package with the fupa!?
4 years

600 lb- vanilla hippo is one of the stars

Pizzaboy:
So I saw the trailer for 600lb life season 9 and I dont know the girls real name but she is one of the participants

If it is Vanilla Hippo, Have to watch it. She's one of my favorites !
4 years

Boob growth

Gypsylady:
OR.... You massage the sore areas for her. Not only with the added blood flow stimulate the tissue rejuvenation but that activity in itself could be VERY stimulating!
P.S. This is coming from someone who is packing it on herself quickly and has a pretty decent understanding of the things going on. Her muscle tissue, skin, etc are stretching kinda fast so if you lube her up and rub her down (crass, I know!), it really should help. Let me know though if you find something that helps that hasn't been mentioned! Good luck!

That sounds Sooooo,,, Sensual !!
4 years

Chicago meet up

Been there
Done that
The crowd gets smaller every year
Not worth it.
4 years

Do you think feederism is a paraphilias disorder?

If you don't like overweight people then to you it's a disorder.
I wouldn't even call it a fetish. Consider it an inner desire. Or an itch that needs to be scratched .
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

[quote]Serph:
Consent is key

Its not worth possibly damaging a relationship[/quote

Trying to force something on anyone will only
backfire in the end. Much better to state your desires.
4 years

Fat sex better?

littlejohnboy:
I have been with women from 200 to 500 pounds, and yes, bigger is definitely better! I am about 250 myself and would enjoy growing fatter with a SSBBW. The feel of our bellies smashed together in any position is awesome. Spreading tree trunk legs to get my cock buried inside her is amazing.

My belly resting on her ass while doing doggie is a turn on for both of us.

All of our soft warm fat squished together is such a turn on. A hot sex session is also a great way to work up an appetite for a stuffing buffet.

Enjoy! I do!

Totally agree here !
Fat sex is much, much better. opens up so many possibilities including kinky stuff.
Food and sex are the perfect combination !
4 years

A quick rant, if i may?

Agreed !!!
This site has a number of these beggars.Feabie is even worse. Now there are a number of women here that do sell content that can be purchased. For those that do, I'm all for that !
What gets me are the ones that whine and complain that men want a so called free sample.
Pic's or otherwise. Some just want a conversation with a SSBBW and are willing to pay for the time. No problem with that !
Then again, just watch the shouts. Both sites are bombarded with women that are hungry and or short of funds for a meal. If one pays attention it's the same women posting every day Feed me Feed me.
The whole thing smacks of " I give you nothing today with the promise of more tomorrow"
For those here that enjoy the lifestyle and looking to hook up or sell content I'm all for that !
The bottom line here is that scammers need to be called out or just plain banned. As far as being banned, most keep coming back under a different name.
4 years

Anyone into 'tomboyish' ssbbws?

Opps ! I meant a huge and growing jelly belly !!
4 years
12345   loading