Club indulge - xmas party london

Gutted that my gf and I are probably going to have to bow out of our first indulge as a couple now too because of COVID fears.
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

A dark fantasy that I sometimes find myself getting off to (as the feeder) then feel guilty about immediately afterwards. Fairly certain I would never do it in real life but the thought of hooking your huge feedee wife up to a huge 5l jug of vanilla gainer shake between the meals they have requested and rubbing their huge wobbling hill of a pot belly as they jiggle ineffectually is so hot in fantasy....

In real life though for most people that lifestyle is not feasible or healthy. I would like to have kids and though I am currently fattening the love of my life up to 400-500 lbs with my cooking/cake baking and we both find it incredible we fully expect that she may want to lose weight again at some point because she is tired of being that big or wants to play with the kids more or wants a better selection in fashion, health reasons, any reason that occurs to her tbh. She's my best friend and the best thing that ever happened to me. I love her so much and want her to be happy. Tbh I'm not sure a real loving relationship could be based on a desire to feed someone to death even if they wanted it too.
2 years

Secretly fattening over text

That behaviour is not ok. Rethink your life choices.
3 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

HugoDorian:
I fatten up no one... But my best friend does fattening me... Do you think I should tell him to stop fattening me up (I think that I am getting a little fat... And he like it I guess) or should I let him feed me and just do what he want... (He always dominate me, and to be true I am pretty afraid of him...)

That's super abusive relationship by the sounds of it. You should never be with someone you are afraid of anyway but feedism is a dynamic that is in many ways particularly ripe for abuse and you need to love and most importantly trust your partner. Sounds like you should leave now. (I'd post this in French but the mods have told me off for using Spanish before).
3 years

Only place it's ok to be fat

It is the same in the UK too. Introspection is hard to come by in all walks of life in my eperience.
3 years

Only place it's ok to be fat

No, it makes complete sense. It's a lot harder to be OK with something when we're not sure it is making us happy.

It does seem like your issue is more that you are lonely though. Your worry is that being fat means you won't meet someone lovely. You don't seem to hate being fat in and of itself and you seem like you'd be very happy with someone you're crazy about who's crazy about you to boost your self confidence.
3 years

Have you ever told a close friend about your fetish’s?

Told a friend at uni and he thought it was weird and we eventually kind of stopped hanging out as much. It was sad. Other than that only people I've met on here and other sites of a similar ilk.
3 years

Feeder looking for feedee

Slippers:
Looking for a female feedee that will also chat. I to anything nerdy and video games. Bonus If your sub or into pregnancy

CrimsonCurls:
All of the above 😂

Also looking for all that but in addition want someone in the UK and have a penchant for redheads. Sent you a message.
3 years

Scotland edinburgh - male feeder/fa - date with female bbw/feedee

Scotland Edinburgh - Male Feeder/FA - Date with Female BBW/Feedee

Looking for a lass for dating, friendship maybe more.

Please do say hello if you'd like someone to chat to and maybe even hit the bars/do day trips etc with after corona stops keeping us at home.
3 years

Looking for a feedee friend in london

Looking for a feedee (preferably female) friend in London who would like:

1. To meet up every so often for a coffee and/or little days out in London to museums, galleries and the like. Whatever suits.
2. To be a cake and pastry taster. Basically I'd like to bake and bring my cakes, pastries etc to our meetings, leave the tin with you and take back the last tin I left. I've had pretty good feedback on my baking but obv like all treats they are exceedingly fattening. I'm 100% down for requests.

Not really looking for anything romantic tbh just friends (new again to London) and an outlet for baking but if lightning struck that'd be ok too.
4 years
123   loading