Weight gain and penis size

There is likely a truth here. Without going into detail, I do not have a belly.
3 years

Short fatties

Fol1955:
As a shortie, every pound shows.

A human distributive property. (algebraic apologies)
3 years

Anyone here into history?

Ditzy:
Very nice that you have your Dad's things.
The flag is a cool piece.
I used to have a small Japanese flag and part of the pole it was attached to but sold it to a collector.

Well, here goes. American history with a Constitutional overlay, the ethical contradictions, the beauty of change and correction. On s more personal not: American antiques, mechanical weight driven clocks,early construction and art.
3 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Thickgirl:
Definitely into contrast! I love the idea of someone skinny or someone fit enjoying my soft body. It’s super hot!

The allure of the sensation of contrast while exploration of curves, and wonder is the apex of feeling explosive intensity. Addictive, too.
3 years

Bbw ny lady here looking for a feeder

A wondrous adventure underscored by desire and curiosity
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Fatgirl1:
I want to grow up to my fantasy size of 340 by having extremely private sensual feedings. I want those rolls and huge boobs to be enjoyed by my feeder. Outgrowing and popping clothes in the process is like foreplay. Always want to be bigger than my feeder. He needs to worship every fat inch of my amazing body.
One day I might just explain the very strange weight goal.

The visuals are intense. The reality is beyond ecstasy and worthy of exploration. Lets go
3 years

Meeting and meaning

That is awesome. Hitting the ff lottery. Congrats
3 years

Meeting and meaning

Has anyone met their partner here? Has there been an encounter that was as good as the dream?
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

Chubbybellygirl88:
For me it's watching myself get bigger with every pound. I also LOVE when others notice. Some say nothing but it's so obvious because, at least for me, I keep seeing them take quick glances when they think im not paying attention. Or I'll be having a conversation with them & instead of looking at you they're staring at your belly. Then there's the ones, like one of my best friends, that notices and comments. After staring at me today for a long time (I thought she was in the middle of a daydream) she got up & said to me matter of factly, "everytime I see you, you look fatter than the last time."
I also get comments from a few of my neighbors.

You are the recipient of my admiration. Your curves flow as wonderfully as the waves in an ocean. Hypnotic in motion and energetic in its flow.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Chubbybellygirl88:
I so wish there was one! Your fantasy is super hot! Where's your video? 😜

A quote of Poe...Over the mountains of the moon, down the valleys of the shadow.. Images in the mind desiring a partner to explore the unknown.
3 years
1234   loading