Fat dick

Photofatty:
Like your own fat or someone else's?

BigFox:
I’m guessing the question he is asking is. What does it feel like when your dick is buried?

Yes exactly
2 years

Fat dick

can anyone describe the feeling when the penis disappears into fat??
2 years

Bdsm fat men

What do you think of a very dominant feeder?
2 years

Share your dark fantasies

My fantasy
I meet online a feeder who is already tall and very fat. He's nice at first. Until you meet him at home. At home, he offers me a drink to which he added some sedatives. When I wake up I am in a room that is equipped with bdsm tools. It turns out to be a master fattener. I am tied with my hands to the ceiling and my feet to the floor. I'm all naked. My new master 450 ibs wearing a transparent Latex is standing in front of me laughing at me. He says that now he will see what it means to serve and fatten with him. He shaves my whole body and takes all sorts of humiliating photos. Before that, he took my papers and phone. He is requesting a password for Facebook and refuses to give him. He laughs that it would be better if I give it to him right away because he'll get it out of me anyway. I resist so he comes up to me and twists my egg very hard, saying that I would be better off obeying the pig. So I gave it to him because it hurt a lot. Then he puts on a remote penis cage that only he can open and close the application. So I became his pig and 100% slave. I was going through a mental breakdown, what will I do. I released my knots and ordered me to sit in the lounge. He set up a funnel and fed me a very sweet and greasy sheikh. Such a fattening last 5 days taking various photos. After 5 days I gained 50 ibs. But I also regained my pseudo-freedom because I let me go but I was in his cage and he had my facebook and other media and a lot of humiliating photos. In order for the photos not to be published, I had to be polite and eat whatever he punishes. Every now and then we can be fed
2 years

Bdsm fat

The point is to eat the amount of food given by the Lord. Corporal punishment is applied if the food is not eaten completely or for some other disobedience
2 years

Bdsm fat

What do you think about fattening with bdsm corporal punishment
2 years

Fattening speed

How long did it take you to grow to your size?
2 years

Movement problems

My Lord wants to fatten me so that I will stay with him forever
2 years

Full devotion to my lord

I am a gay pig who is submissive to her Lord My Lord locks my penis in a cage and opens it only when I eat whatever I want. My Lord wants me not to move. My whole life has been given to my Lord who likes to fatten me, bully me and also bdsm
2 years

Movement problems

My Lord told me today that he wants to fatten me, keep me still - I don't know if he wants to
2 years
123   loading