Absolutely upset lol.

Yeah. There's a decent number of assholes that come to sites like this just to shame people. Some of them are just fatphobic trolls and others are really into nonconsensual shaming. I've even had people shame me on here for being thin even though I'm actively trying to gain.

Regardless, assholes like these aren't worth paying any attention to. It just gives them what they want and gives them more reason to come back.
3 years

I've been a die-hard fan of an artist called kipteitei and was curious about a character they ma

The Belly Whisperer:

This character they've created has been very popular as of late, but I was very curious. Are their girls that actually look like this though?

I haven't seen many that just have a large potbelly and a big chest before. Was curious about what you guys thought.

I think I found what you're looking for: stufferdb.com/index.php
3 years

Feeding in a platonic relationship?

My girlfriend and I have been trying to find something like that for me.

She is extremely supportive of my gaining but since she's not into it like I am, we've been trying to make some irl friends who are. It's surprisingly hard though to find people who just want to do this platonically.
3 years

Fatphobic parents

My parents are very fatphobic. So much so that they fat shamed me yesterday and I'm only 5'11" 139lbs. They want me to bring my girlfriend home for a couple weeks in the winter. I've been dating her since January and they haven't met her yet. However, she is 5'10" and 285lbs. Obvious conflict here.

My girlfriend is very self conscious about her weight but she wants to come and meet them anyway. And I want to make her as comfortable as possible in this unfortunate situation and try to avoid situations that could lead to conversations about her weight. Any tips?
3 years

Suggestions for saving on delivery?

My girlfriend and I recently discovered that we really enjoy having me stuff myself with delivery/fast food. While I am aware that cooking your own food is usually far cheaper, we get far more excitement out of sitting around and having the food come to us. And obviously the fast food is great for gaining too. We want to order delivery more often but the costs are gonna start piling up quickly. So we'd like any advice on how to save money on delivery, or perhaps some specific chains that we can order large amounts of food from for lower prices.
3 years

Looking for online feeder

Food is expensive and a fast metabolism, means I need A LOT. Send me a message and we'll discuss. ONLINE FEEDERS ONLY!!!

Current weight: 111 lbs
First goal weight: 200 lbs
Second goal weight: 300 lbs
Final goal weight: 500 lbs
4 years

First fat person you were attracted to?

I knew I liked fat girls prior to this but this was the first specific one:

There was a somewhat thin girl that moved into my neighborhood. She was around 120 lbs at the time. She loved eating. She was eating almost all the time. Over the next few months she started to put on increasing amounts of weight. When she was about 160 lbs, she confided in me that she was worried about her weight gain and that her metabolism was slowing down. A few more months later she was about 200 lbs and she asked me if she should just give in and become a plus-sized model. She was worried that no one would think that she was pretty anymore. I told her to do what she thought was right for her. She lost the weight, then moved away, and I never saw her again.

Worst advice I've ever given. If I'd only had the confidence that I have now, I would've told her that she should love her body and should never worry about what others think. I wish I would've told her that I loved her body just the way it was.
6 years

Explaining my gain to family

My family has always been very health oriented. It's what has kept me skinny my entire life. I've started gaining weight in college and plan on continuing for sure. I weigh 118 lbs now and plan on gaining at least 50 pounds by the end of the semester if I continue my current trend. And then I plan on gaining even more after that, up to around 700 lbs eventually. Any tips on how to explain this to my family? Should I even bother explaining at all?
6 years

First time eating on your own

So I've been in college for about 3 weeks now and my parents have always controlled what I eat but now I'm free to eat whatever the hell I want. Plus with my college having an all-you-can-eat dining hall, I'm in gainer heaven right now. Today alone I went to the dining hall 7 times. I must've gotten at least 25 full plates of food throughout the day. I often find myself gorging not because of my gaining, but just because I have the freedom to eat what I want now. If I wanna eat 3 pints of ice cream for breakfast and the 3 more for dessert, now I can. 😊

Anyone else have any gaining stories from their first time on their own?
6 years

Met a girl who looks like she'll be heavy one day

My god, I wish I was as lucky as you. 😁
6 years
12   loading