How many in a relationship where your partner weighs more than you?

Last relation ship I was in I started at 5’10 @245lbs and she was 5’4 @ 265 when we split I was 5’10 @ 318 and she was 5’4” @ 290
10 months

Fast food order

McDonald’s would be large sweet tea, double quarter pounder large fry 2 mcchickens and mm McFlurry
1 year

Company making people fat ? called sohcharmonee

The customer service rep said it’s safe for men so I’m ordering a jar of the syrup to see what it tastes like or if it even works
1 year

What little differences have you noticed recently?

ffafa:
I’ve noticed my belly peeks below shirts it never used to, it suddenly seems to hang lower. I’ve also really noticed how much an impact carrying so much weight around has on everyday tasks - I’m out of breath faster, feel like I’m thumping every footstep and also feeling myself jiggle in many places I hadn’t really noticed before.
Also, I’ve definitely gained a permanent double chin recently and have noticed a roll forming on my upper arms and on my thighs

Minus the roll on my upper arms and thighs I totally agree with what you’ve said these are the same things I’ve noticed along with the feeling of being heavier when I stand up
1 year

Heavy cream and boost

I have finally found what works for me with using heavy cream
Ice in a 32 oz tumbler with 1/2 heavy cream and 1/2 whole milk then 5 pumps of liquid sugar from Starbucks idk how much the Starbucks things are as my girlfriend buys them for her coffee
1 year

Should you get fat?

78%. “You should become obese”
1 year

Stretch marks on male guts

When I got around 235-245 I started getting them but in this past 6 months from January till now I’ve went from 264.8-296.0 ish and now there are a lot more and they’re big red ones
1 year

Want to gain faster

fatboy420:
So I've been eating as much as possible for about a month and a half. Some days I eat more then others but i make sure it's never less then 3500 calories a day, aiming for 4000 plus. I feel like my belly has gotten bigger but the numbers on the scale aren't moving much. Could I be losing muscle mass? What's the best advice to just blow up fast? Am I just being impatient?

I don’t know what the deal is because I feel the same way at times then there are times where I’m not eating much at all and the number on the scale just keeps going up
1 year

Gaining faster

HappyMe:
If I see the vids and pics here I feel skinny. Just 255, 5'2 and a 54.5 inch belly. I gonne try to gain faster and get fat like the People here. I dont want to be chubby, I want fat smiley

Good for you you. Go attain your goals, I said the same thing and have gone from 265ish in January to 297ish this morning
1 year
12345   loading