Anyone else start off really small?

I struggled w/ anorexia for ages growing up. When I finally just embraced what I wanted I weighed about 126 lbs which, at my height, was a BMI of around 18 for context. I'm 200 lbs now so... CLEARLY it's possible to move up and beyond what you think you can. lol. 😅
1 year

Anyone else disturbed by the incestuous feederism stories?

Bad faith argument comparing homosexuality to pedophilia from a guy with a cartoon child as his pfp on a fetish site... Doesn't take a think tank to work that one out. 🤔
1 year

Tips for making stuffing alone more fun?

Not a terrible idea. Also hi, you reply to a bunch of my Feabie posts. lol.
1 year

Yeah, I usually just watch a movie and generally I'm high. Themed nights sounds fun, but it does sound a bit sad to do on your own. lol. It's not a bad idea tho.
1 year

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Humiliation a bit. I have found as I've gotten bigger that I like being teased about my weight a lot. I think a part of it is it reinforces how fat I've gotten in my own head which is weirdly affirming? My brain is weird.

There's others, but they stay in private convos with trusted ppl. 😅
1 year

Seattle gal looking for someone to be fat and gay with

Honestly, I don't feel like I fit into any one "role" people think of with feedism. I can be a feedee, but I don't need to be fed and taken care of in some super sub role. I like feeding others, food is just one of my ways I like to show affection and I enjoy taking that to the extreme of fattening someone with my love, but it's not really a dom role for me. I also just love fat bodies and can be a foodie outside of kink stuff. Like, for me, I just like fat and food. But I just got out of a relationship where my partner looked down really negatively on that and I really don't want to be in a relationship again where my partner acts like me loving fat bodies and trying to gain is a mortal sin. 🙄
1 year

Mutual gaining vs. body contrast

I don't really think one's better than the other but if I had to pick I'd go mutual gaining. Fat on fat is the best. Just facts. 🤷🏻‍♀️
1 year

Seattle gal looking for someone to be fat and gay with

Golden_Dawn:
Silly question but do you also like average sized fa's? smiley

I'm not terribly picky about the size of my partner. I'm into mutual gaining, but mostly I just want a partner that gets as much of a kick out of my weight gain as I do.
1 year

Any tips or ideas for making gaining while alone more fun or fresh? There’s only so many nights you can spend alone, eating a pint of Ben & Jerry’s in your PJs before you want to mix it up. :/
1 year

What was your worst feeding experience?

ChubbySadie:
Had a panic attack strike right before sitting down to food. Was completely unrelated, but even once it was over it'd sapped my ability to eat and I felt like I was going to waste their money because they were kind enough to buy me dinner. I just ground through it as best I could and apologized way too much for not finishing everything while they were more concerned if I was okay. lol.

It was a mess and I felt like I ruined their evening for, like, a week.

Captain Cake:
That's really sad, I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's nice to hear that they were just concerned about you though, that's a sure sign of a good person. Sometimes these things happen, and it's important not to dwell on them or let them influence how you feel about future meet ups! Thanks for sharing, especially when it's something that you felt quite bad about.

They were great through the whole thing. I had just had a lot going on in my personal life and that back burner boiled over at the most inconvenient time. lol. We’ve done plenty together since.
1 year
12345   loading