What was your worst feeding experience?

Had a panic attack strike right before sitting down to food. Was completely unrelated, but even once it was over it'd sapped my ability to eat and I felt like I was going to waste their money because they were kind enough to buy me dinner. I just ground through it as best I could and apologized way too much for not finishing everything while they were more concerned if I was okay. lol.

It was a mess and I felt like I ruined their evening for, like, a week.
2 years

How to people keep well kept chins while gaining

Clever camera angles and genetics. Some people just gain more weight in the face than others, but you're gonna gain some weight in your face regardless. Enjoy it. Just shows how fat you're getting.
2 years

Plus size dating apps

Has anyone tried Fantasy Feeder's paid dating stuff?

It's always been so expensive and walled off I can never tell if it's actually used.
2 years

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

I love the transformation. Your proportions change completely and I prefer the softer, rounder form so it's like becoming the cutest version of yourself. I also find fat very comforting. I love being curled up with fat people a lot more and as I've gained weight I've enjoyed snuggling up more in general as I contribute more and more to the squish. lol.
2 years

Seattle gal looking for someone to be fat and gay with

The means of contacting ppl on FF is kind of terrible so if you'd like to reach out I'm also on Feabie at the link below.
feabie.com/Member/Details/ChubbySadie

Or Kik @CitypopGal
2 years

Annoying things with the fetish

Things I don't like is a long and weary list, but to keep it short...

- Everything always seems to revolve around money. On an average week I see more people talking about cash than calories. So much of this kink has devolved into a transaction and I hate it. This isn't shade against content creators. This is talking about people who allegedly aren't trying to profit from feedism. I've been around for a very long time. Long enough to remember when every other post wasn't about who should buy food.

- Closet Feedists. The folks that reach out because they want to fat chat and make empty promises without waking up their spouse on the other side of the bed. You know them. We've all run into them. They love the idea of fucking you, but they're not super into being seen in public with a fat person. So they @ you and promise anything they can to get you to say the things that turn them on. When they're done, they disappear into the ether never to be heard from again.

- If feedism has one backbone I'd like to break over my knee like Bane snapped that rich white boy cosplaying as a cop with a cape it'd be how aggressively gendered everything can be. Things are changing, slowly, but people generally think of the gainer being a woman and the feeder being a guy in a straight relationship and it's super difficult to find much else out there because of that.
2 years

Seattle gal looking for someone to be fat and gay with

Based in Seattle. I'm 32, recently divorced, and looking for long term relationships.

I'm what the community would call a feedee. I like gaining weight. I started at a tiny 126 lb and I'm almost 200 now. I'd like to get even bigger. I'm also a FA. I love fat girls. I don't think there's anything more beautiful. It's one of the reasons I started gaining weight. Fat girls are wonderful and this world needed one more. lol.

I'm a decent cook. I love making the Hello Fresh meals I order. I really love cooking for others too. I think homemade food is the perfect way to show someone how much you care.

I love reading. Fantasy, non-fiction, Wikipedia for hours if the mood hits me. lol.

I play guitar and the tiniest bit of piano. I love composing or just playing songs I enjoy. Big music fan. Tons of genres from surf-punk to high fantasy metal to folk to grunge to new wave, city pop, etc, etc.

I'm a big gamer. I love playing games with people. Particularly co-op stuff. I love going on adventures. That's true of real life too! And I want someone who wants to go on adventures with me. I dig museums and window-shopping. Traveling. My problem is all of this is so much more enjoyable when you're doing them with someone you love.

So, really, all I'm missing is you.
2 years

Seattle feedist groups/community?

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to ask to see if there is a feedist group or anything in Seattle.
2 years

Plus size dating apps

I've had zero luck with WooPlus or Feabie. Feabie seems pretty good if you're straight but glhf if you're gay. WooPlus was a ghost town and I live in a big city so it's not for lack of population density.
2 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

Yes! I'd love to have a mutual gainer. Especially if they're bigger than me and are actively trying to make me as fat as them.
3 years
12345   loading