Too fat for feeders but too fit for feeders?

Morbidly A Beast:
Also in my experience it seems straight ffa’s are more into already fat guys as opposed to ones who are skinny or want to become fat, i could stand corrected on this but it seems to be the general consensus

Munchies:
There are a good chunk of FFAs who prefer a "blank slate" so to speak. A thin man that they can fatten as much as they'd like. And then there are FFAs like me that don't care about the start weight.

MottiF:
So where are you all? I am a blank slate ready to be fattened up 🤩

Munchies:
It's hard being an FFA. A lot of guys refuse to believe women cam be anything but feedees and get really gross. The guys that do can get ... weird. And sometimes threatening or dangerous.

I have witnessed first hand FFAs getting run off the site. Hell, if it weren't for my specific blend of crazy, I'd have been run off the site at least half a dozen times.

I'll cheers to that. People will spam my inbox with the same exact copy and paste message and if I wasn't interested X months ago, I won't be interested now.

Add in the harassment and entitlement, and yeah, there have been many times where I've wanted to never come back on here.
10 months

When they…

Emmiejaja:
When they don’t disappear after one conversation😍

Oooo, I definitely felt that haha!
10 months

Contrast/size difference

Pluviophile:
All of the people I've talked to are into a size contrast, which has always made me really happy because it's absolutely one of my favorite things.

Like you, I'm also really small/petite, so I relate in the same examples!

Anjou:
I am still 156. My DREAM is to be your weight. Your legs look amazing!!!

Ahh oh my gosh, thank you! I'll be honest when I say I haven't achieved my look in the healthiest (or safest) of ways, so provided you do so in a healthy and safe way (which it sounds like you are - I LOVE hot yoga!), I wish you the best of luck!
11 months

Contrast/size difference

All of the people I've talked to are into a size contrast, which has always made me really happy because it's absolutely one of my favorite things.

Like you, I'm also really small/petite, so I relate in the same examples!
11 months

Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

Neutral, with a slight lean to a turn on. I think it's cute when men obscure them with facial hair.
1 year

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

It is quite telling that OP deleted their account between then and now, hopefully their mind is in a better place. I enjoy telling people that I have pleasured myself with them in mind, and vice versa.
1 year

Watching someone eat as a feeder: is it appealing to you?

Celiamarie:
For myself, I think a lot of what I enjoy with my feedee inherently comes with the fattening. While I enjoy watching her eat, it's the fact that I know that every bite is making her fatter that gets me.

Munchies:
Seeing people get fat is, generally speaking, attractive. However, knowing your directly responsible is even better.

This is exactly how I feel about it.
1 year

For feeders: ideal feedee start weight??

For me, it depends on what their current weight is and what their goal is, if they have one. Personally, I prefer someone on the larger end, but I've been with people on the smaller end as well.
1 year

Anyone like peaky blinders

It took me a couple of tries to get into it, but it's really good. The cast was incredible.
1 year
12345   loading