Why are female feeders for men so hard to find?

Well said!

Ffa sre out there. Just be active and they will approach you. Getting fatter helps as well
7 years

Losing progress

weight gain smoothie. I make a mango one in front my family and no one says anything and also they like the taste of it as well.
9 years

Ff2 switch over imminent

so how do we back up our photos if I cant right click save as?
9 years

Mcdoanlds & burger king meal

McDonald's
my normal meal is -
1 Large Big mac meal with fries and coke
1 McChicken burger
6 pack of nuggets
1 Large chocolate sundae
9 years

Online commumity

Join tumblr. Lots of females on there.
9 years

The advantages of a big belly?

misslauB wrote:
Pro's - it's fun to play with, great as a pillow for my boyfriend and is just a turn on in general

Con's - tying shoelaces, painting toenails and anything that involves bending down becomes effort

yeah cons really are anything below the belly.
9 years

Measuring jiggle...

all I can think of is the Simpsons episode where they time homer how long his blubber jiggles for.

"woohoo look at that blubber fly"
9 years

Gaining in secrecy

why be with someone if you cant be yourself? Why would only give them maybe 50% of the real you. Are you going to be happy to lie to yourself and not do what I assume makes you happy.
9 years

Sneezing

haha yep I do and it sucks. It hurts when your full and need sneeze 11 times in a row and have a slight break and sneeze another 5 times.

From what I have googled in the past its just something you have to live with. Its just a reaction some people get. Where the lucky ones here.
9 years

Heavy cream

I make it in a mango smoothie drink. I find its much easier to drink and the taste is good. Ive tried it with chocolate and ice cream but it can get a bit much sometimes and I had to make stupid sized drinking amounts. I have had my mango smoothie for breakfast every morning for the past 2.5 months.
9 years
12345   loading