Heaviest person you have ever dated or meet in public?

Big Cutie Echo. No idea what she weighs now but if the photo sets are any indication, nobody comes close to her size
7 months

Funny stories of being caught indulging in your fetish

Not really a story but my friends when I was younger used to point out fat girls at the beach and say "there's one for you"

Also, a few years ago my coworkers one time pulled up a meme of Candy Godiva and asked if I knew her. I pulled up my picture of her and I together on my phone and one of them said "I F***IN KNEW IT!!"

Sometimes it's more fun to be an FA if you telegraph it to the whole world as a teenager rather than hide it lol
10 months

What would you say to your past self if given the chance?

Don't give away $5,000 to bbws in 2009, put it in an IRA for 20 years
12 months

Where is litmistress?

Occamslaser:
I always kinda figured she just got fed up of writing fucking novels and getting less recognition on the site then wanky drek written by people who don't bother to use spell check.

That being said I also hope shes ok.

Pretty much I've learned that we're trying to write Bohemian Rhapsody when I Wanna Rock N Roll All Nite will do.
1 year

The whale movie !!!!!!

Lanigiroyos:
I was not surprised from a movie since Feed from 2005

Reflection Of Perfection:
My favorite part of that movie was the climax. Michael has this shit eatin grin while he's taunting Phillip about how Phillip can physically hurt him but that won't change Michael's legacy on the internet. Then Phillip realizes Deidre is the meal ticket and plugs her right between the eyes. The expression on Michael's face changes from cocky to broken as he crumbles on the floor.

The reason that struck a chord with me is I know a lot of death feedist wannabees and husbands/boyfriends of known web models that act like assholes on BBW sites. Michael was the embodiment of those guys and to see the character physically break was fun to watch.

Alex O'Loughlin did a hell of a job as the evil, creepy FA.

Lanigiroyos:
Being Honest I hate that movie, how depict us FA and feederism, I know its true and like you say there are a lot of dudes being shit and all but not all FA are weirdos with mental problems or want to kill our partners, maybe someone just preffer heavy girls and that is OK.

Like I said in FF chat today, if you want a GOOD representation, watch the movie City Island.

The young FA desperately trying to say the SSBBW cam model's secret code word to get her to notice him was hilarious.
1 year

When does the waddle kick in

Chubbydiva:
I’m already waddling

Good
1 year

The whale movie !!!!!!

Lanigiroyos:
I was not surprised from a movie since Feed from 2005

My favorite part of that movie was the climax. Michael has this shit eatin grin while he's taunting Phillip about how Phillip can physically hurt him but that won't change Michael's legacy on the internet. Then Phillip realizes Deidre is the meal ticket and plugs her right between the eyes. The expression on Michael's face changes from cocky to broken as he crumbles on the floor.

The reason that struck a chord with me is I know a lot of death feedist wannabees and husbands/boyfriends of known web models that act like assholes on BBW sites. Michael was the embodiment of those guys and to see the character physically break was fun to watch.

Alex O'Loughlin did a hell of a job as the evil, creepy FA.
1 year

Is there a way to get rid of this fetish?

No. It's a part of you.

You choose to indulge it by being here
1 year
12345   loading