Story ideas

Stevita:
Here's the general gist behind a story I never finished:

WWIII has broken out, and the draft has been brought back. In order to fail the physical and avoid getting sent to war, some men are turning to deliberate weight gain. A dealer of weight gain supplements falls in love with one of his clients.

Reminds me of the episode of MASH where Klinger tries to fatten himself up to get a discharge but fails miserably.

Only in your case, you could totally make that work.
1 year

Kik, snapchat, feabie scams

YumNom:
Are all accounts on these platforms just scams looking for money?

Only if you let them.

First of all if you're interested in just friends or a romance, be sure to read FF or Feabie profiles. If they sound like a sex worker and you're not interested in spending money, don't waste either of your or their time.

Second of all, look around and read up to find out who the most popular "content creators" are. If you know for a fact a certain ssbbw is from Indiana but you get a message from someone with her pics claiming to be from California in their bio, it's a scam. Now there's a major difference in being a scam and just trying to make money, a lot of sex workers are up front about paying for chat, pics, vids, etc but that's not a scam. A scam is "pay me X for a vid", you pay them and never get the vid. Then when you confront them you get blocked or "Sorry I couldn't make that vid but pay me X and I'll make an even hotter vid hehe". I can name people on here that's done that in private if anyone wants.

Third of all, don't give out any personal information if they're not willing to do the same. Especially cashapp or venmo info. I'm sure you're smart enough to know not to give out your address, phone number or social security number.

Now Snapchat is a different animal from the other two because you can record vids or snap pics instantly. If you want them to prove they are who they say they are, have them record a vid saying your name or rubber baby buggy bumpers if you have to. They have no excuse to say no unless they're hiding something. Before anyone reading this falls down and cries about privacy, this guy's putting himself out there & has a right to know who he's dealing with.

Next, it's up to you to establish what you're looking for to begin with. If you're going after a known webmodel or randombelly99, communicate what you want so again nobodies time is wasted. If someone is honest about being married, in an open marriage, is trans or anything really, you owe them the same honesty.

One last thing, if someone says to help pay for bills or else they are evicted or get their lights turned off...don't do it. Chances are five other guys are sending the exact same amount that person asked from you. Ive seen it...plus it's not your problem if you don't even know them.

Good luck out there.
1 year

Will my gf blow up like her twin sister??

Miachu:
Love a women for what she is, Not what you want her to become

Spookyhoodlum:
this is just a fantasy...... I do love my GF...... my sexual fantasy is just that fanatsy. why does everyone get so fucking serious on here🙃

Miachu:
I didn't see any mention of the word fantasy

And people get serious on here because women are tired of stuff like this

Not just women. I'm tired of stuff like this because I guarantee there is no girlfriend.

Most of these "my wife/gf is getting so fat" posts are annoying. I know it's fantasy feeder and all but still🙄
1 year

Throwing myself out there…

Wat:
I see you have autism. That's going to make things extremely difficult because studies show a majority of autistic men never have a relationship or intercourse. Autism is basically a mental illness that makes you as unattractive as possible to women but I managed even though they diagnosed me with it. (I honestly think I was misdiagnosed but I obviously still had some signs so the disadvantages were the same). Here are some tips from my experience since we may have a more similar background than the others posting:

1. Never tell a girl you're a virgin, lie if you have to. This is basically telling a woman that no other woman has found you attractive. Women cannot really understand an unwilling virgin because men are pretty much constantly begging them for sex and in your 30s it is going to be a massive red flag. Perhaps it would be different with a deeply religious girl but those are very hard to find these days.
2. Don't blab about your mental issues to them. You are admitting to having a defective brain when you do this and that's going to scare away a lot.
3. Never whine or self depreciate like you did ITT.
4. Looks matter a ton. You probably aren't witty or popular enough to talk your way around being unkempt or ugly so you're going to need to do a lot of research in improving your appearance and working with what you've got.
5. The more friends you have the better. This will not only widen your social circle to include more people that know women but also make you appear more attractive. Even goofy autistic friends are better than no friends in public.
6. Learn to mask your autism around people. Observe how normal people speak/behave and emulate them. Perhaps even record yourself to pick out certain things you didn't notice before and fix them.
7. Manage good hygiene.
8. Your pool of potential girls on forums like this is laughably small to the point of it almost being a waste of time. Even something like tinder would be a vast improvement. Lucky for you society sees overweight women as being less attractive so that increases your chances, there is no shortage of bigger girls in western countries. Keep the fact that you find fat sexually arousing to yourself until you are very comfortable in your relationship though.

You need to tackle these as soon as possible and it is not going to be easy. Going to therapy and not making drastic lifestyle changes is not going to bear fruit for a 30+ year old autistic man. A lot of therapy is about learning to cope with things rather than improve them and in my experience they are going to try their hardest to steer you away from even trying with girls.

Yeah that's complete horse$hit. A girl I used to fool around with married her longtime boyfriend who is a low functioning autistic and they have a daughter together that's doing well in elementary school.

The OP never said he was autistic either so you're projecting your own insecurities.
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

Munchies:
What happened last night?

JustGetFatter:
Dude flew off the handle and started being extremely rude for absolutely no reason and was attacking someone.

Munchies:
I believe it. Matches some interactions I've had in the past with him. The man doesn't like it when people are happy.

Dammit, I missed it.
1 year

Throwing myself out there…

Kaede45:
I don’t know what to say… I want to thank you for the advice, but I don’t want to sound patronizing. I know that I’m selfish, crude & horribly immature. I wish I wasn’t & I try so desperately to be a good person, but I know that I haven’t matured since high school. I’ve lost my way & I don’t know if I’ll ever find it again. Most days I just want to give up, lay down & die! But I’m afraid of death… I’m trapped in a cycle of wanting to give up & trying desperately to hold on to some form of hope that I won’t always be alone! If this isn’t Hell, then I have no idea what is!

I’m sorry… I know that nobody else needs to be worrying about me. Everyone has their own worries, fears, troubles, etc. & the last thing anyone needs is to be worrying about some depressed lunatic who’s not likely to hurt himself because he is afraid of pain!

I just had a long drawn out reply that didn't go through and I'm not typing it out again.

In short, SEEK HELP! You need therapy, not a woman. If you walk through life miserable you're just going to drag others down with you. I've been there and it's not pleasant.
1 year

Plot bunny depot: ideas you want developed

I can't draw worth a damn so to have anyone illustrate a cover for my stories would be amazing
1 year

Outsiders just don't get it - a rant

BlackjackandBerries:
We need better representation. Bad enough we have the movie "feed" that makes everyone look like death feeders.

To be honest, Feed was hilariously bad. Especially the climax when I legit hopped out of my seat and said "YEAHHH (censored) YOU MURPHY!" because that's the kind of guy the character Michael would be.

Also you gotta laugh at the part where Philip finds Michael's lair and Michael looks down at the immobile Deidra and says "Don't go anywhere" 🤣

But seriously though, a horror movie wasn't going to be the best representation because it keyed on shock value. If you want a better representation, watch the movie City Island with Andy Garcia. At least they make the feeder/feedee dynamic more accurate and relatable.
1 year

I think we've got one

Her Twitter from an hour ago:

"A lot of maladjusted loser men obviously seeking a dominant mommy figure in their life keep DMing me. You need to wash your filthy mouths."

Yeah, "we got one" alright, another potential ally driven away by creeps🙄
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

Wrestlemania13:
Ghosts are real.

CuppaJoe:
LOL - truth.

"I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"

Bustin makes me feel good
1 year
34567   loading