Questions about weight gain shakes

I recommend trying a few different mixes you can make yourself. So, for example, you can use half-and-half mixed with chocolate syrup and/or brownie mix, with a touch of vanilla extract and add powdered sugar to the level you want, and you can vary that by adding a bit of melted butter, butterscotch, maple syrup, etc.

You can make a quick shake with ice cream my microwaving it, then adding half-and-half, and blending that with chunks of your favorite cookies or candy bars.

Most gainer shakes are high in protein, which isn't needed for what you want. I suggest you go with the higher caloric/fat/carb treats and lower the protein content. If you drink a 2,000, 3,000, or 4,000 cal shake about an hour before bed, you'll be able to see more of the calories converted to fat, making you very obese -- I hope -- very rapidly.
5 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Chubbybellylovely, the idea of trying a pint first is a good one. You can add things like vanilla extract or chocolate syrup or butterscotch, strawberry syrup, as well. It's rich, but in the richness you will experience the most intense awareness of how quickly you're making yourself fat.

Then increase it to twice that much. If you drink this an hour before bed, your metabolism will slow down while you sleep and you will put on even more weight more quickly.

Try it off and on for a week. Some people can't handle that much dairy, but you will likely sweep through it like the growing fat woman you deserve to become.

If you eat cereal for breakfast, you can also replace your milk with half-and-half, then make the transition to full cream on it each morning.

Good luck.

-- Sir F
8 years

I was a feeder turned feedee?

garbageslut:
Yup.
That pleases me.. smiley
8 years

Nyc meetup

See you there...
8 years

I went shopping

This feeder was inspired to read your post, despite it being two years old.

My smile is broad and devilish. I like imagining your new pounds on display for all to notice, to see how fat you're becoming.

That was two years ago. One wonders what other experiences you've gotten to have -- and will get to have, as you become a true fat girl.

Eat well...
9 years

Weight gain powder

ThickNSexy wrote:
MisteryLover wrote:
I'm looking for this too. I would like to know if these products (like Incredible Quick Weight Gain 5000) are good for fattening too, because I want to actually add fat to my girl's frame, not make her bulky or muscular lol.

I have this and it's amazing. It IS very sweet tho (I have the Ice Cream Vanilla). I mix it with milk or water but you can mix with anything of your (or her) preference.

Ms. Thick is very right about it. Mix with what you like. You can also go lighter on the weight gain powder to decrease the protein content and alternate with other things like heavy cream, melted ice cream, and half and half... Chilled, flat sodas mixed with ice cream are good as well.

Enjoy the fun...
10 years

Intro, menus & challenges!!

Great thread. I'm pleased to read the thoughts of ladies who have had the chance to be free to indulge in what they love.

Good stuff!
10 years

Me

You're definitely on the brink of becoming a fat girl. Your belly is becoming the most prominent part of your videos, and you should keep gaining. Enjoy the pleasure of the food, fat and fun. And yeah, try some shorts, outgrown clothes, eating vids... smiley
10 years

Do feeders make a difference?

tinybubbles wrote:
I think so...especially if the feedee is, like me, a people pleaser who responds well to encouragement (either in person or online) and wants to make the feeder feel they are doing a good job.

I know in my own experience, i like a challenge, so someone wants me to try and gain five pounds in a weekend, I will do my best to succeed. To fail would disappoint my feeder and myself.

It also helps to have someone to keep plenty of fattening food on hand. If it there, it will get eaten.

As a focused feeder, a man whose thoughts return to ways to encourage, coax and cajole a willing girl to indulge beyond her capacity, I like your thoughts. I like ratcheting up the food, the snacks, the stuffings until the old "max" level of indulgence is ordinary and nothing can hold her new pounds in. Good food, pounds and desire are together, and it's good to know how much a woman savors those things as well...

Mangia...
11 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

Layla wrote:
I dont think anything that happens in your life causes it, I think its just like being gay or having another type of fetish
you're just born with it

The definitive statement. I was four when I felt attracted to growing women. For the vast majority of feeders and feedees, I think it's innate. There may be a few for whom the feelings are acquired thanks to a relationship or experience, but for most of us, it's part of us and will always be. Strong. Powerful.
12 years
12   loading