F feeder in va iso feedee

Would love to get to talk
2 months

Male feedee seeking female feeder to fatten me to immobility

Hello,

I am a 33 year old Male in the Midwest. I love to eat. My goal is to find a Female Feeder who will fatten me how she wants. My goal is to get immobile, and get over 1,200lbs. I'm open to extreme and unhealthy methods to gain weight. I want someone to control my diet and activity level. I'm open to funnel feedings and supplements to make me gain.

I am willing to travel, and relocate for the right feeder. I gain easy, I was heavier before COVID. I want to let go and eat myself into an immobile helpless blob.

Hit me up for my kik, snap or other contact information. Or message me here.
10 months

Male feeder seeking female feeder to fatten me immobile

Hello,

I am a 33 year old Male in the Midwest. I love to eat. My goal is to find a Female Feeder who will fatten me how she wants. My goal is to get immobile, and get over 1,200lbs. I'm open to extreme and unhealthy methods to gain weight. I want someone to control my diet and activity level. I'm open to funnel feedings and supplements to make me gain.

I am willing to travel, and relocate for the right feeder. I gain easy, I was heavier before COVID. I want to let go and eat myself into an immobile helpless blob.

Hit me up for my kik, snap or other contact information. Or message me here.
10 months

Looking for a feedee

I'm interested. Message me.
1 year

How to make someone fat without them noticing

I had one person who was a feeder I met from these types of sites that jokingly made a comment about putting something in my drink. I stopped talking to them. They made the comment after we met up, she fed me, and this was the next day. They admitted it was a joke.

I've heard stories of people trying to manipulate food or add stuff to it and it absolutely gives me nightmares. I had one potential feeder I was talking to tell me she wanted to drug me so i didn't realize what was going on. That's the type of shit that gives all involved in this a bad name.

I think there is a definite line between enabling or influencing verses doing things without consent which is wrong.

Ordering extra food for delivery, keeping the house well stocked with food and snacks, buying new items from the store to try that might be more fattening, or surprising your feedee/significant other with their favorite coffee or ice cream in my opinion seems pretty harmless. Asking them if they'd rather stay in and order pizza and watch Netflix instead of going to the gym. Buying a lite and a regular version of the same type of beer. Buying things in bulk. Encouraging and enabling is okay in my opinion. It's still their choice to decide if they want it or want to consume it. Its transparent and in plain sight. Every feeder in the history of feeding has done something enabling like that.
1 year

New partner may have fetish

Very slim to none would be my guess.
1 year

First stuffing

Do you have any experience funnel feeding?
1 year

Deathfeedism

While many people like the hashtag for it, 99.99% of those people do not actively participate in it. Its fantasy and for attention.

In fact on here I've only met one person who got people to gain to extreme weights. In 14 years of being here in these fetishes.

Oddly enough, any weight gain is detrimental to your health potentially.

Me personally, while I'd be open to the more extreme aspects of having a female feeder, the likelyhood of either finding another one or getting to that extreme size by their hand is slim to none. I'd have a better chance winning the Powerball Lottery.
1 year

Encouraging/forcing muscle atrophy

Tigerlily33:
My current feedee has not left the bed, except by hoyer lift in almost 10 months. Gained 95 pounds in 10 months. Does not wear anything at all

The longer he sits immobile is he gaining at a faster rate?
2 years
123   loading