9 years

Game | find the lie :)

Well, this sounds like fun

1) I ran 100m for my county until the age of 16

2) I once back-flipped off a shed roof to impress a girl

3) I have skied the world cup downhill run at Crans-Montana
9 years

Football is back yay!!!

Burnley fan here, and after a brilliant season last year 17th would be a major achievement.

I think Chelsea for the Premier League, City, Arsenal & Liverpool for the top 4 & Bayern Munich for the champions league
9 years

Non-"fetish" hobbies?

Well, being at university, a lot of my free time is taken up with parties, going out, and then recovering.

But, I also play Football & American Football for uni, go skiing twice a year and am in the uni go-kart club.

I've also recently started trying to learn guitar (my housemate insisted on teaching me) and my girlfriend is trying to get me in to video games with varying degrees of success
10 years

Fave video game character

1)Tidus(FFX) He looks cool, is kick ass at sports and his celebration is throwing his sword in the air and catching it. Plus shows that main characters don't have to be grumpy and brooding.

2)Hwoarang(Tekken) Another who looks cool and there is nothing better than getting one of your mates with one of his long kicking combos where theres nothing they can do.

3)Guan Ping(Dynasty Warriors) Had to choose someone from Dynasty Warriors as I spent a lot of my childhood playing through the various campaigns with a friend, and Guan Ping has a sword that's as big as him, enough said
10 years

Favorite live band?

for sheer atmosphere alone I'd have to say Pendulum, with Arctic Monkeys and Noel Gallagher's high flying birds aclose second and third
11 years

What date works for you?

i prefer things where you can talk but there is also something to do so you don't have to talk continously for hours and run out of things to say.
My last couple of first dates I've been ice skating and bowling but I think my favorite was when a girl suggested going to the football, which was awesome
11 years

Plans for this summer?

Going to Malia in July, then France and V-Fest in August
11 years

Euro 2012

Cheering for England all the way, my flag never leaves my window and if we do well there will be partys, but if we play like we did last world cup not so much
11 years

What game are you playing?

currently having a competition with my housemates on who can complete Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 first on PS2
12 years
12345   loading