My secret stuffer life

I had a feedee who enjoyed doing this a lot. we would always do the same amount for about 2-3 weeks and then increase the amount when we could visibly see she could easily handle the amount. I can safely say that she was able to eat for about 3-4 people at her heaviest
9 months

Feederism relationship? what are your thoughts

as someone with pas t experience in the subject, i can tell you its a super awesome thing to share the lifestyle with someone into it as much as you are, it opens up a whole lot of conversation, viewpoints, and can bring you closer together as a whole, i will say though that it something that you need to discuss in detail when wanting to implement it into your relationship, goals, limits, things that you aren't comfortable with, things that you wanna try.

but overall its pretty dope, id recommend
3 years

College weight gain starter pack

so the lunch halls will be your best friend, since its pretty much unlimited food.
3 years

Have you found your feeder?

GutLovingSnack:
My problem is that I can't find a feedee, lol. I usually get a message or message them, but then things just kinda sputter off even after sending some food their way. It's a bit tiring tbh.

nah i totally understand. thats why i dont really bother now a days. i just enjoy the community and keep to myself
5 years

Help me gain weight

we're here to help! how much are you thinking of putting on?
6 years

Has this lifestyle ever made you consider being single for the rest of your life?

ive known about my fetish since sophmore year of high school. and have had some good along with some bad experiences. It has made my relationships amazing but has ultimately destroyed them. i have now gotten to the point where maybe i'm better off alone and not share this lifestyle with anyone.

has anyone ever felt this way?
if so, how did you get past this feeling?
8 years

Dallas/ oklahoma city

Well I actually just moved out here to Denton, which is about 20-30 minutes from Dallas from Houston. I wouldn't mind meeting up.
9 years

University shoutouts

At this Houston Baptist University THO!!!!!
9 years

Stuffing talk ;)

usually for the stuffings ive done for some of my girlfriends (feedees) it would just happen every meal. they were never really planned
10 years

So we're popular on reddit...

being on reddit is like getting a a high five from your boss for existing. its a meh.
10 years
12   loading