Wife is getting bigger and i love it but p

AskDrFeeder:
We can't help what we feel about things but we can control our actions. You should have said something like: "Dude, that's my wife. A little respect please."

And if they can't give her that respect and/or can't respect you wanting to be with her, they can't be your friends.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Over a period of time, as I have gotten older, well I used to hide my like for bigger girls away because I didn't want anybody knowing for the fact that I'd be teased about it in a very bad way. But now, I don't really care if people know, I've told some of my closest friends and they respect my views. If someone was to ask me 'do you like bigger girls?' or 'what kind of girls do you like? physically wise' I wouldn't lie about it.
8 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

I'm attracted to girls between 90-180kgs (about 200-400lbs) depending on how tall they are and how they carry their weight. About 140kgs (308lbs) would be ideal.
8 years

-the immobility fantasy-

I would want to be able to be multiple different weights when I wished so (basically being able to change my weight as I wished), 400lbs, 900lbs, 1800lbs, 5500lbs, 11000lbs, etc.

And my answer to the second question, yeah, definitely have.
11 years

When did you find out?

I first discovered my interest in fatness when I was about 9. During "silent reading" in class, I didn't usually bring a book with me, and there was an insufficient number of books on the shelf in my class at the time. So the only couple books that would be left over were these "health" books, so I didn't have much choice. But I noticed that in each of the 2 books that were left over, there was a picture of a rather fat woman. So, most "silent reading" times, I would just stare at the picture in the back of the book.

Then came the time when my Dad finally decided to have an internet connection at home. So, when I had the chance to use the internet with no one watching, I would look up pictures of fat people, and it progressed from there smiley
11 years

All about the belly?

I think a part is the fact that a big fat belly is full of fat smiley and not much else. Unlike a leg or arm (for example, where it has a bone in the middle.... Just a quick thought....
11 years

Extreme fatness for one day?

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I want to post anyway. If I could be extremely fat for one day, I would start off at 180kgs (396lbs) then going up to 260kgs (572lbs), 410kgs (902lbs) and 800kgs (1760lbs) in gaining bursts throughout the day. Being able to eat so much food throughout the day, enough to feed 20 people, or more.

But ideally my fantasy is to magically be able to change my weight (without worry for health, injury, etc.) as I wish. That would be ultimate.
11 years

Confused feelings... again...

sethman wrote:
I think if your looking for weight loss encouragement or advice, you're looking in the wrong place. If you're looking for encouragement to keep the new pounds or even keep adding to them, you'll probably get more helpful replies here.

That is true, but I'm just wondering what some people's opinions are on the point. Have they gained a few pounds, but not liked it.

Because myself I am not a gainer, etc. I'm a FA, I admire fat on other people, but only sometimes enjoy it on myself.
12 years

in addition... now I'm having second thoughts of when I want to go have a bite/snack or something... I want to have a snack but I'm just not sure.
12 years

well over the last few months I've gone from 84kgs (184.8lbs) to 88kgs (193.6lbs). There's a part of me that loves it and, to be straight up about it, is 'turning me on' so to speak. But most of me doesn't want it. I want to have a reasonable amount of fitness (and muscle) but definitely keep a bit of chub. But I just need some motivation to get started. But I am planning on getting a home gym, but that's once I finally get some money that I'm effectively inheriting, then move out of home, etc. (note: I want to be 82kg (180lbs), not really about the weight, just want the level of fitness and some muscle eh.)

What's your point of view on this?
12 years

Dont you hate......................

Hours by car... Lucky, lucky, lucky people... there's next to none all the way down here. Let alone anyone my age...smiley
13 years
12   loading