Finding people irl with this fetish

This thing is such a curse. The pool of people is so small. And the men waaaaaaaaaay outnumber the women. The odds are bad.

I was in a hook up/sorta dating with a feedee/feeder and actually having someone praise me in bed for my moobs was like a beautiful waking dream. Pig play in real life. Holy fucking shit. Now I'm back, faced with the idea of messaging the same six women in the Toledo area who have already shown they don't want to talk to me, it's very demoralizing. But it's the only thing that gets me off, and trying to go back to pretending to be into vanilla stuff is making me hyperventilate.
4 years

New to the 300 lb club?

Girlfriend is up to 311! She wants to do this weight loss challenge thing at work, so it looks like her hot new upper arm jiggle might not be long for this world.
10 years

Extremely obese couples

I'm 330+, she's either slightly under or over 300. The weight limit for camel rides at the zoo is 300 pounds, I always joke with her about whether or not it's a camel day.
10 years

What's your "spot"?

Kisses on the underside of my belly feel sooooo good.
11 years

Trade off

I hear you 100%. My girlfriend was beating down the door to get on top of me at 260. 350 is a different story. She'll play along with kissing my big belly and soft chest, but it's clearly just because I like it. When she compliments me, it's always my strong, muscular legs or back. Never my round tummy, unless I ask leading questions.

So I've been wanting to lose weight. And every once in a while, I'll do "one last binge", last night's being two large pizzas. There will probably be another in a few days. But it's even tougher because she's a big girl, so she's always suggesting something yummy but bad for you for dinner. But never "fun bad", it's eating, shame, and sleep.

I'm lying in bed with a 300+ pound girl I love and am deeply attracted to. Our stuffed, 60 inch bellies are touching against each other. So when I'm at my horniest, she just wants to sleep. It makes me want to scream!

But ultimately, this is my problem, not hers. Everyone has their own preferences and she isn't wrong or mean, she just isn't into what I am. And she's never going to be. But there are very, very few who are.

This isn't whining about how "fat girls should be obligated to want to feed me a box of donuts because they are fat", but reality. It's tough.
11 years

Greatest chat up lines that youve heard in ff so far

lc2 wrote:
- how many inches does your belly weigh?

Oh man.
11 years

Smoking... and gaining?

I just had a large pizza, gonna go out and grab a bag of Oreos. Thank you Mary Jane!
11 years

Belly classification system

Oh, it's a sitter. Don't have much of a lap left.
11 years

100+ bmi

I'm at 47.9. Would need to weigh 738 pounds to make that happen. It'd be fun to try for a few days at least.
11 years
12   loading