Not sure how i feel

Exactly a 2-3 person Lunch was a stuffing, now you need it not to feel hungry afterwards. Then you get to the point where you never feel full because your gut is so stretched out & it makes you horny and as you get horny you want to eat more. This is when gaining becomes very very easy!
11 months

What's your fantasy?

SmugWendy:
I go on a cruise for a good stretch of 3-4 months. Food and cocktails are included in the cost and I am so there for that. I spend my days on deck socializing and sunning myself, never without food and drink nearby. I spend my nights in the entertainment area with my s.o. gorging on delicious things prepared by amazing chefs. Buffets are an every day activity. By the time I disembark I've gotten so fat that when I go back to work nobody recognizes me.

This is extremely hot - can I be your SO on this cruise - please please please🥰
11 months

Not sure how i feel

LuvsChub04:
Ive packed on over ten pounds in the last few months. I havent even been trying to gain. My beer belly has gotten bigger n my thighs now touch again.. Not sure how i feel about this

Morbidly A Beast:
Don’t think about it just keep eating lol smiley

Or stuffing for several weeks - and you will love it and it's effects!
11 months

What's your fantasy?

softgutgal:
I would love to be in a relationship with a guy too fat for sex. Not immobile, just so fat that, between me having a big belly and his huge, bloated gut, there is no way we can have intercourse. And he would work everyday wearing a suit that is too tight for him with the buttons threatening to pop off any moment. I would watch him leave to work every morning in a robe that barely ties around my fat belly while he struggles to get into our way too small car.

Alohadonny:
That sounds amazing

I think this is kind of the biggest arousal for me within this fetish - struggling with penetration between my wife and I during intercourse because of the massive bumpers we both created around our massive waistlines with our fattening over indulgence all the time.
11 months

How big of a belly do you want?

Foodlover84:
Big enough to call it a belly, I used to think it was 50inchs but I'm currently 51 inches and feel small.
I want it to get in the way when it comes to being intimate.

Jammi1987:
Such a good feeling lifting my gut to fuck 🤤 then having her grab it and squeeze my moobs

This is the ultimate in arousal - getting in he way and having the struggle for penetration bumping bellies. It's tiring but so arousing especially on an end of the day two massively bloated bellies.
11 months

Eating out of hunger or horniness ?

When I am on a gaining streak it typically happens accidentally and then turns very erotic and arousing and Start to intentionally gain.

During this time - My appetite has already increased quite a bit and I stuff a good portion at meals and then snack, from having a stuffed gut sticking out in front of me, my head rushes with emotions thinking I probably just gained weight with that meal and then I get horny. After I am horny I start snacking again and then it is time for a meal, during these times I believe my wife has noticed my gaining and proceeds to feed me much larger portions and fattening stuff. We have both started gaining again in the last several months and our eating has increased a lot, but I am the only one doing it intentionally, unless she is intentionally feeding me fatter as well. It is not discussed and just kind of a fun thing that goes on for a long while during these times of fattening.
11 months

Feeding while pleasured

FeedMeCakex:
Last week my Feeder fed me a delicious, warm chunk of pork belly as he touched me all over and no exaggeration, it was the most sensual experience I've ever had.

We had gotten carried away at dinner and moved to the bedroom without clearing the table like we usually would, partly cos I was so full it almost hurt. After he rubbed my belly and made me feel better I asked for more food so he treated me to a custard horn. Then I remembered the leftover pork belly and asked for that.

It was still a little warm and so yummy and the skin was super crispy and savoury. The pleasure we both enjoyed was like nothing we'd done with each other before. I can't stop thinking about it!

Munchies:
My big boy is a the point where he doesn't want to cum unless he's eating or stuffed. It's very cute.

There is certainly something I have encountered - When both my wife and I were our heaviest, we would be completely stuffed and bloated every night and retire upstairs to our bedroom to shower and get into bed for love making. It became the most addicting routine for both of us - sex is so fun being stuffed. You definitely lose a lot of stamina but caressing and slow fattening love making for the win. I honestly believe this is why we both kept gaining during this time of this addicting nature of love making totally stuffed - that and our appetites were kind of tough to control.
11 months

I get horny when i think about gaining / actually putting on weight. why do i feel guilty?

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t feel guilty for my body and how I choose to eat, but part of me feels like I would be mortified if someone close to me found out I had a fat fetish, in particular, me getting fat on purpose.. I mean I wouldn’t be bothered hypothetically having a fat girlfriend or whatever, or even me being 500 pounds… just that it’s on purpose for some reason urks me. Maybe it’s irrational idk.

But I think you have nothing to be guilty of and for. Don’t ever feel guilty for your body.

I looked at this older thread and see the exact same thing as you here - I have never been embarrassed of having a Fat GF or my Wife and now even getting Fat myself - but the idea of someone knowing I was doing it on purpose is a little wild to think about and definitely would be so weird if anyone found out that I knew my real attentions. Thinking about it - even if my wife found out I was gaining on purpose would feel strange - I guess that is why I find it most arousing for her to tease me or scold me for getting fatter like it was accidental. Now, if her fattening me was discussed with bth of us- and it would feel more like she was fattening me without myself actually doing it totally intentionally to myself.

Weird I know!
11 months

Both my wife and i have gained again

My wife continued with the overly aggressive meals and portions she served me yesterday as well.

Picked up lunch for us - Giant turkey bacon subs with chip, potato salad and macaroni salad. After stuffed t the max before she cleared our plates she brought me an ice cream sandwich "fat boy" from the freezer and sat back down with a pint of ben n jerrys for herself. I guess deserts after lunch are the normal now.

She is a great cook and can cook really healthy but she continued in the fashion of Chicken parmigiana and Lasagna. We happen to have two styles of dinner ware- we typically eat off our newer ones but for some reason she has been serving us on are older ones that are significantly oversized comparatively speaking for our new ones - hmmmm. You should have seen how stuffed the large 14-15" diameter plate was stuffed that she served me. She seems to be close to matching eating what she has been serving me - but she clearly seems to be trying to keep me going with the extreme over eating - and I am not complaining it was so good and I am have such a huge appetite again. The scary thing is I was actually hungry just 4 1/2 hrs. after my massive lunch. Ice cream and cookies were served after dinner and I did not deny them.
11 months

Is my girlfriend a secret feeder

There are varying degrees within this fetish.

Also, there are people that sometimes find out they like a little extra on their significant other after seen it develop.

It’s hard to tell exactly, give us some more details, details and instances, and maybe we can figure out a bit further along
11 months
56789   loading