Small changes in my daily life to help me gain weight?

with dinner the first cup of drink should be cream followed by sodas and then a larger dessert. try go to bed within a hour after eating and that will help a bit too.
2 years

Any feeders looking to fatten a cow

Pitty your so far away I would have love to make you my fat cow, so sexy would love to see you big and round
2 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Kimllyy:
What are some discreet ways to make heavy cream shakes? I don't want my roommates to see me.

Ordering starbucks with heavy cream gets expensive.

buy bottle of cream and bottle of milk and just change the labels they wont even notice
3 years

Single or double belly?

thats a hard one both are just as sexy as each other.
3 years

Eating for free at restaurants.

Has anyone ever tried only eating at those places that offer "eat this huge meal and get it for free" I was thinking about how it would be a great way to gain and a cheap way to see America one day, just feeding a gf at one of those places 3 times a day
3 years

Which is better belly or thighs

I'm all about girls with big bellys and love handles
3 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

I've always wanted to find a girl that loves drinking cream, I think its one of those things she would probably gain so quickly that I would end up knocking her up
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Yea I love thinking I'm going to knock her up this time, I'm pretty sure there's alot of girls I know that wouldn't mind a load dropped in them and risk getting pregnant.
3 years

Being fat = better orgasms?

Yes definitely, when my gf sgain weight they really start having better orgasms
3 years
123   loading