Fetish/preference signs

I wish to hell and back that we could have something like this. I even posted my own thread about it a while ago. But when it comes to demographics; how do we get everyone in this community, and all the related websites, to be on board? I'd love to hear ideas.

One might be to get the creators/moderators of each feederism-related website to adopt a banner, symbol, secret phrase, a colour-scheme?

Websites are literally the only common grounds of communication we share. Posts and discussions aren't enough. Once some sort of symbol/whatever is agreed upon, the next step is to make sure EVERYONE sees it. Without maximum visibility, we may as well wave an invisible flag.

Maybe we should compile a list of all possible sites. I'll start:

-Fantasy Feeder
-Reddit (/r/stuffers , /r/gainers)
-Deviant Art (all the different feederism groups)
-Feabie
-StufferDB
-Curvage
5 years

Fantasy vs reality

Personally, as a feeder, I've been trying my hardest to gain a bit of weight, just to be able to empathise with feedees. Although it's nearly impossible because my metabolism seems to keeps its afterburners on, slicing through every surplus calorie I consume even while I'm asleep, and although it's so disheartening to never get results for all the effort I put in... I'm sure I'll see something slowly happen within the next year? Just in the last month, it seems I've been carrying grams (yes mere GRAMS) over from day to day instead of losing them in under 12 hours. Maybe when my belly finally rounds out enough for people to notice, then I'll understand the plight of the feedee.
5 years

Metabolism problems

OP I have the same problem. I feel your ironic pain.

flake113:
Yo-yo dieting will crash your metabolism. Lose 10 lbs with severe calorie restriction WITHOUT exercising, then gain it back by eating normally. Do this 4-5 times over the course of a year. Each time it will get harder to lose the weight and easier to gain. This is partly to do with losing muscle weight, which burns calories, while gaining fat weight that provides insulation which conserves calories. This does take some time but will lower your base metabolism leading to easier gains being forward.

What if you're like me and don't have 10 pounds to lose? How long do you think it would take someone with an excess 10 pounds to lose it by fasting? Whatever that amount of time is, then I might do it for that amount of time and see what happens. Would it take a day, two days, a week or fasting? A month?
5 years

What causes a fat fetish?

august:
It can also be acquired. Many people who were formerly fat phobic got into this fetish after they were exposed to belly play and weight gain videos on YouTube, Tumblr, etc.

Makes you wonder. If you went about secretly exposing chubbophobes to belly play and weight gain content to convert them, what kind of success rate would you see?
5 years

Non-fa dating site secret signs ;)

johnxyz:
Looking for a growing relationship with a BBW, Seeking someone for personal growth, Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food, etc., etc. If you are the gainer, you can say how much you weigh, but then state that it might become higher.

Some Tormented FA:
"Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food" might work. "Seeking BBW" is too risky. Most people already know what BBW means. And if they don't know it, then they've at least heard it said before when the inevitable kink-shame discussions turn up. That last suggestion is good tho.

johnxyz:
Wanting someone to gain is a sexual kink. Liking a BBW is a preference, and nothing to hide.

I guess you're right. Though I'm trying to find a secret code for all of us to use, regardless of preferences, or who we are in the fats community.
5 years

johnxyz:
Looking for a growing relationship with a BBW, Seeking someone for personal growth, Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food, etc., etc. If you are the gainer, you can say how much you weigh, but then state that it might become higher.

"Seeking someone who enjoys delicious food" might work. "Seeking BBW" is too risky. Most people already know what BBW means. And if they don't know it, then they've at least heard it said before when the inevitable kink-shame discussions turn up. That last suggestion is good tho.
5 years

I've been thinking lately. Imagine you have a Tinder profile, and you want to wave a flag at anybody who is potentially in the feederism community, without showing your hand to everyone else. Especially if you let your friends review your bio, or anything like that. It would have to be something only fats-community people would understand, while at the same time being obscure enough for non-fats-community people to shrug their shoulders at...

What would you include in your bio?

Or could there be, like, some sort of secret phrase we came up with? haha
5 years

Fiancé upset with gaining/being a chubby chaser

Jpickford:
Like I said , sounds like he's blown it

HammerTime44:
Lmao your nuts man. It's not a nessesity in my life. I was honest and told her she voiced her opinion and would rather me not but she gets it. Pickford is also the most overrated young keeper in the prem.

Thickford overrated?!?!?!?! :^( Okay, maybe overrated... but certainly not a bad keeper.
5 years

Compendium of fat studies

I have no idea what to take away from these articles :/
5 years

Vertical belly fold?

LadySeductress:
For one thing, i opened this thread completely forgetting my "i want a fat belly so much" was still open and actively being posted in whereas both threads are of a similar subject matter.

Going back to the topic at hand, i can't quite put my finger on what it is, and i don't know if i actually want this on my belly but there's something about the vertical deep belly fold from the belly button down i find quite attractive. But then again, women who have babies via c-section are the primary recipients of these. The lady i saw at Walmart who had her fat belly hanging out had this and i couldn't help staring and being fascinated by it.

EDIT
this is what i want my stomach to look like:
i.imgur.com/lYGSaN5.png
i.imgur.com/uY52n7l.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPZlmMc.jpg

Maybe gaining a sh*t ton and then losing some of it would leave your belly all flabby like that, rather than smooth and round.

I know gaining so much would be difficult, but hypothetically you could be there sometime in the future.
5 years
23456   loading