Pregnant with food
2 replies, 4020 views
Yh, Eating for 2 - sure can, always nice when she has lit...
Last reply, 2 years
I don't know what being slim is?
10 replies, 6713 views
I was only slim when I was super young. I remember being ...
Last reply, 2 years
Fantasies of female feeders
9 replies, 9678 views
Being impregnated by a growing ssbhm
Last reply, 2 years
Car with belly room
14 replies, 7184 views
I tried the 2021 Camry and I only just fit behind the...
Last reply, 2 years
Anyone in healthcare with experience in bariatric homecare?
1 reply, 3074 views
Not yet. Just feed me until I experience it^^
Last reply, 2 years
Best places to buy a scooter
3 replies, 1902 views
That’s insurance premiums and retail for you
Last reply, 3 years
My dreams and desires have changed since i gave in
17 replies, 12074 views
For someone who said "no one outside of a relati...
Last reply, 3 years
How did you decide you wanted to be morbidity obese?
19 replies, 23949 views
You simply enjoy and accept what your body wants to d...
Last reply, 3 years
Supersized men
27 replies, 31330 views
Something about SSBHMs. They just click all the boxes for...
Last reply, 3 years
On a double belly
5 replies, 5552 views
I love both the upper and lower part of my wife’s big d...
Last reply, 3 years
What have you started experiencing as you become fatter?
5 replies, 6143 views
My body “feels” a lot different to maneuver now.
...
Last reply, 3 years
I want to know what it’s like to be immobile
6 replies, 6701 views
Some former patients were webmodels, and feedists. Th...
Last reply, 3 years
What aspects of daily life change once you reach weights of 400 or + lbs?
2 replies, 3642 views
Depending on where most of your 400+ goes, will be a matt...
Last reply, 3 years
Belly belts/braces
3 replies, 2851 views
Don't see many of these at all, to be fair, i can fu...
Last reply, 3 years
Looking for a male feedee
1 reply, 2294 views
This makes me want to travel to you just to experienc...
Last reply, 3 years
Fuckkk i need to be pushed by a feederre
1 reply, 3525 views
Easy dont go too fast... Wait till you find someone, buy ...
Last reply, 3 years