Fat friendly footwear
3 replies, 4528 views
I'm not that fat yet, but I'd look at zippe...
Last reply, 7 years
Fiancé upset with gaining/being a chubby chaser
1 reply, 5102 views
Thickford overrated?!?!?!?! :^( Okay, maybe overrated...
Last reply, 7 years
Visceral fat and subcutaneus fat
4 replies, 11527 views
Please due, I would love to read them.
Last reply, 8 years
How to slow down your metabolism and expand your stomach
1 reply, 4352 views
Start skipping breakfast. It takes a wile. But once your ...
Last reply, 8 years
Conflicted feeder
1 reply, 3781 views
I honestly wish I had this problem. I would love to have ...
Last reply, 8 years
Besides his or her birthday suit....
5 replies, 5920 views
lectraplayer:[/b
...speak of belts, where can I find s...
Last reply, 8 years
Partner
1 reply, 3088 views
Just be your self honesty is the best policy, being open ...
Last reply, 8 years
Getting people's hopes up (serious query for advice)
3 replies, 6430 views
Best of luck in managing it all. Just remember that over...
Last reply, 8 years
How to deal with non feederism partner
1 reply, 3246 views
It's a tough situation but at least you can always g...
Last reply, 8 years
How does one slow down their metabolism ?
4 replies, 4992 views
I have a weight gain shake everyday with heavy whipping c...
Last reply, 8 years
Gaining weight efficiently
1 reply, 2233 views
No problem! Also, sometimes drinking calories is easi...
Last reply, 8 years
Actively gaining
7 replies, 8402 views
Lol I'll try.
That level of manipulation is diffic...
Last reply, 8 years
Im obsessed
1 reply, 7922 views
After looking at your pictures, you are at a pretty g...
Last reply, 8 years
Ban on energy drinks
3 replies, 6256 views
The point I am making is there are serious problems i...
Last reply, 8 years
Difficulties of 300+ pound body and how can a partner help?
10 replies, 12728 views
It depends on fitness along with weight and height. I kno...
Last reply, 8 years
Burned by ex, freaking out over fetish
5 replies, 6066 views
I can't see the original posting, but from the respo...
Last reply, 8 years