Any feeders end up with a nonfeedee
3 replies, 6527 views
My wife is a foodee but doesn't have this fetish. On...
Last reply, 6 years
Found another article that defies society's "fat = unhealthy" narrative
1 reply, 3634 views
Nice find. Thanks
Last reply, 6 years
Weight gain tools?
4 replies, 7197 views
I just wish it was easier to clean! The fat film tha...
Last reply, 6 years
Is it easier to gain weight as you become fatter
9 replies, 11194 views
I'm inclined to think it is easier for awhile, as lo...
Last reply, 6 years
I need incentive ideas to get my lazy boyfriend to fatten up.
1 reply, 6359 views
Bowls of snacks within arms reach should help.
Last reply, 6 years
Uncomfortable jeans/trousers - advice?
3 replies, 6236 views
I've been using a hairband looped around the button...
Last reply, 6 years
Doctor check-up question
3 replies, 10023 views
They haven't recommended meds yet, but I imagine nex...
Last reply, 6 years
Help!
1 reply, 3745 views
You gotta find something to focus on other then how horny...
Last reply, 6 years
Sweating problems
1 reply, 3930 views
Look up zero sweat and there are a few others but that se...
Last reply, 6 years
Apple shaped belly.
1 reply, 4687 views
ya mine just sticks out like an apple shape
Last reply, 6 years
How do i find a person with this fetish?
6 replies, 14072 views
I agree that feabie is a horrible site to find people wit...
Last reply, 6 years
Negative comments
4 replies, 8319 views
Years ago I ran into former coworker who said “hey, you...
Last reply, 6 years
Can “weight loss” shakes help with gaining?
3 replies, 5621 views
Could you please elaborate on the composition aspect an...
Last reply, 6 years
Crossroads
7 replies, 7234 views
Well, I've given in to my temptations. I'm eati...
Last reply, 6 years