Keeping to accurate sizes?
11 replies, 5364 views
Something of this idea has been of the more fun scene...
Last reply, 3 years
Where is litmistress?
5 replies, 3581 views
Was JUST talking about this in another thread on here...
Last reply, 3 years
Wg tropes/situations
5 replies, 3903 views
Favs:
Relationship weight gain
Weight gain as a f...
Last reply, 3 years
Imobile stories?
2 replies, 2446 views
thanks! I think I've actually seen that before!
Last reply, 3 years
Looking for a story called "an atheltes fall"
1 reply, 1822 views
Funny enough I just found this story some days ago.
ht...
Last reply, 3 years
Graphic novels
2 replies, 2436 views
Ok great. It could be a really interesting feature
Last reply, 3 years
Check grammar and mispelled words
3 replies, 4846 views
I truly recommend Grammarly. I use it every day.
Last reply, 3 years
My story title keeps resetting.
2 replies, 2525 views
Thank you for raising this as an issue. It's not a b...
Last reply, 3 years
Need help naming a shared universe collection of magic weight gain stories
6 replies, 4267 views
It’s a Stephen King book. Not S tier but a solid A,...
Last reply, 3 years
Finished my first story
2 replies, 2438 views
Thanks for the advice! I sometimes struggled with how...
Last reply, 3 years
What would you think of a story set in a fantasy world inhabited by blonde bimbos?
3 replies, 2688 views
With a plot like that, I think there has to be a politica...
Last reply, 3 years
Changing perspectives
3 replies, 2843 views
I usually seem to write omniscient 3rd. person narrator w...
Last reply, 3 years
Motherly feeder stories
5 replies, 5043 views
My Coach Made Me Fat story☺️ partially from exper...
Last reply, 3 years
Audiobooks for feedist fiction
3 replies, 3705 views
The feedist community is super active there!
Last reply, 3 years
Big chapter dump or space it out?
18 replies, 7976 views
This definitely helps and I think I will do it this w...
Last reply, 3 years
Christmas story prompts
4 replies, 5411 views
Great idea, VanillaFeeder.
You inspired my new story,...
Last reply, 3 years