Sex before feeding service now available

Is VFSP a government recognized profession? LOL
4 years

I was woundering if stuffing yourself with an actual pillow is safe?

I can't believe some people actually gave a serious response to this.
6 years

Bedroom feeding technique

I think this is a pretty erotic idea. I've never done this myself but have a similar fantasy involving oral stimulation, teasing and bringing my partner to the brink of orgasm while she eats. I would tease her by stopping when she stops and resuming when she eats more.
8 years

Question about gaining

LilRascl wrote:
However, I struggle with wanting to tell any man I'm with, FA or not, and now more than ever since the 75 lbs I put on last year. The primary reason for my nerves? I just know how likely it is that they're not of the same mind, and don't think it's worth the risk of making things weird, or worse, bad.

It is a very difficult situation for men also. For myself anyway, I find it impossible to bring myself to ask a woman if she has a desire to grow fatter. As you say, there is a very good chance that she would be disgusted and repulsed. Unless of course we met on web site that celebrates fat. smiley
9 years

Question about gaining

AnimalNoises wrote:
It was merely a thought that OP came upon and shared. There were no harmful intentions and it didn't give out any personal information. The fact of the matter is that this was just a small fantasy being shared on a forum that caters to a fetish. I doubt he believes her to be a closet feedee in reality.

Let's not forget that this board is for 'weightgain' and is listed under "Sex and Fantasy". You can't expect people to only fantasize about what doesn't personally offend you.

Agreed... I don't understand why someone would get so "worked up" over the ops post. He's not naming names. He's not inserting himself in their relationship. He's not commenting about the situation to either one of them. Indeed, we don't even know the OPs name or location so we can't even guess who these people might be. This could just as well be an imaginary couple or a hypothetical situation. And the OP, being blessed with a passion for fat, may simply have a desire to better understand the fat loving mind.
9 years

Anyone else have this fantasy?

I have the same fantasy. Both for myself and for role reversal. The only thing I might ad is to be tied "spread eagle" to a bed an have my belly continuously packed with food, slowly expanding upward until I can't see over the top.
9 years