What was your high school experience like?

ShakesSphere:
Like most people here, I was an outcast. But I was the king of the drama club and took a major role in every play. I also played in orchestra and in a garage band.
I had a serious girlfriend. She was fat like me and an A student like me and we had a mild mutual feeding thing going on. The shocker came a week before prom when she came out as a lesbian. She told me she never loved me and was just using me for a cover so she could stay in the closet to her parents, who adored me.

Mcdonaldsislife32:
that’s cold man

That happened to me too.
4 years

Moobs - when do they come in?

There is no answer for that, because everyone is different. I know a woman who is well over 400 pounds that is barely an A cup. Others have breasts that go down to their knees. Same with men. Some are flat, some are quite chesty.
4 years

Pueraria mirifica gaining journal

Bobster:
Hey guys! I was experimenting massaging my breast with teethree oil & lavender oil(diluted with a cream)and I have to say it worked pretty good 😊
My nipples or sore and swollen & I start to feel that I have breast when I’m walking or running..
Also when I swing my arms next to my body I feel the side of my boob what I never felt before...
Anybody experienced the same?

I'm taking low dose PM on my own, along with an AA prescribed by my doctor for blood pressure. I've been on around 3 months now. I've been a small 38B for a while now. They have not really gotten much bigger yet, but the shape has changed. They have extended out more on the sides, and they are more pointy now. The bottom of my breasts are more defined now, so that my bra does not ride up. I get sore nipples and breasts some times, and my nipples are erect more often.
4 years

Not all men who want breasts are "femmy."
4 years

Anyone gain weight with the intention of losing it, but never ended up not losing it?

Losing weight and keeping it off is nearly impossible, so probably not a good idea to gain with the intention to lose it. I have heard that when you gain, you increase fat cells, but when you lose, you can only shrink them, and that the cells fight to maintain their normal size. Not everyone agrees, but it makes sense to me.
4 years

johnxyz:
I am on PM, and my nipples are sore. But it is strange. It is not on the skin side, it seems to be the back side of them. I don't think it is breast buds. I am not sure what it is.

chubby1258:
Yeah like if there was some sort of sore muscle just behind the nipple right?
I guess that means they're growing and PM is working. I'll have to get out of the closet before it becomes too obvious and weird for other people.

Yes, I guess it is the muscle. I'm taking a low dose, but my doctor has me on a lot of anti-androgens, so I think the low dose may have an effect. I don't want to get huge, but I think I could easily become a large 40C and still get away without attracting too much attention. Depending on how perky or floppy they become.
4 years

I am on PM, and my nipples are sore. But it is strange. It is not on the skin side, it seems to be the back side of them. I don't think it is breast buds. I am not sure what it is.
4 years

Getting payd for getting fat

There should not be any boys or girls on this website. It is 18+
4 years

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

Everyone is different, and there is no answer that works for everyone. I knew one lady who had gained to 400, and was still an A cup. Glamorise makes A cup bras to band size 58, so there is no guarantee that weight gain leads to cup size gain.
4 years

How to get over the public reaction to gaining/being fat?

Serghey5:
I recently ate more and my mom said "did you put on some weight?" What can I say if he says it again?

Yes.
4 years