Besides his or her birthday suit....

TheWhipHand:
When I come home and it's time for dinner I expect him to wear something nice, but mornings are busy.
I allow him a pair of sweatpants as long as I don't ever see him wear them.
Clothes are starting to become a challenge. He's slowing down in growth which is nice, because I scheduled him for a tailoring appointment. I go to work functions and we habe formal occasions, and I expect him to look good - he's a handsome little man in any case and ought to appear so, so I'm looking forward to getting some clothes made for him that fit.

If sweatpants are not allowed, what is?
6 years

Heavy cream

Have you developed cellulite on your butt yet, what about stretch marks?

I have both, but I'm really wanting more stretch marks.
6 years

Heavy cream

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed how soft your skin becomes, after drinking heavy cream? I love the softness and the extra blobber.
6 years

If you started today....

What's the fastist you feeders could make someone immobile and reliant on someone else?
6 years

Besides his or her birthday suit....

What do you like for your feedee to wear while at home?
6 years

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Hedonistic_Purity:
As either a feedee or a feeder, knowing that you're not going to stop until death by fat, which will most likely involve being rendered house or bed bound before the heart attack or final stroke, what is a hotter and/or more enjoyable idea...

A) Creating or becoming a fully sedentary recluse as soon as possible, forced to give up everything else cared about or enjoyed, weakened and atrophied quickly and prematurely?

Or,

smiley Doing as many active or weight sensitive things as one can before they are stripped from one's life, but being forced to keep stretching out that poor body with a fat prison a everything loved is taken away forever?

What do you mean buy astophied quickly and prematurely?

Confused.
6 years

Best method....

Best method to ensure stretch marks on belly? I have some faint (old) marks on my waist right on my hips but they are so faint. Would love to get some that could be seen easy.
6 years

Need advice on how to gain alot of fat fast

Why stop with only 10oz per day? Is this the bodies limit to breaking it down? If 10oz is good the whole 32oz must be better, right?
6 years

Butterball and the three chairs

TheWhipHand:
I wouldn't punish him for that - that would be a little harsh. He was embarrassed.

This brings up an interesting question...

How do you punish a feedee?
6 years