Slow eaters?

I have this same problem too and I believe for me it stems from what my mom one told me when I was a kid, that if I ate too fast I would get the hiccups and I hated getting the hiccups so I started eating slow. :V
1 year

Too fat? exciting realization! šŸ˜³ā¤ļø

Haha this is nice to know, I'm well past that! My waistline is 54 inches. This makes me feel good about myself too. I wonder if there's one for Six Flags too... and other amusement parks...
1 year

Reddit

Munchies:
Hey, y'all. Let's move this discussion to another thread. We Americans have no business being here. Not about our country at all.

Good point! I deleted my post.
1 year

Reaction of family/friends/society

I was never really fit, but when I hit puberty when I was a teenager I started gaining weight. My grandma got worried about me getting fat, so she made me run on a treadmill for 30 minutes after schoolā€¦ She would pick me up from my house since I didnā€™t live with herā€¦ My parents used to say ā€œdo you want to end up like your best friendā€™s sister?ā€ (She was huge and had to be taken to the hospital in a ambulance once. She lost weight since then thoughā€¦) Needless to say, they didnā€™t take me gaining weight well. And once I started purposely gaining weight at 20, my grandma tried to get me to join a gym. That never happened and never will. Sheā€™d be shocked to see me now for multiple reasons, one being much bigger than I was when I seen her last. (Which has been over 12 years now. Iā€™m about 50 lbs bigger than I was the last time I seen her.) I know she was just concerned about my health, but itā€™s my body and I can gain weight if I want to which of course I do!
1 year

Tips on gaining belly fat?

Eat lots of processed foods. Drink lots of sugary drinks like soda, and eat fast food and other junk. Iā€™ve been gaining belly fat by eating nothing but junk and drinking soda, energy drinks and juice.
1 year

Exploring the cause

I remember watching Rugrats, specifically the episode where Chuckie wished he was never born. In the world he was never born, Angelica was really fat and ever since I seen that episode I wanted to be huge! I remember telling my mom that I wanted to be fat and she obviously didnā€™t take that well. I remember not understanding why being fat is ā€œso badā€, when itā€™s super soft.
1 year

Turned on by your own fat

I'm definitely turned on by my own fat! I love seeing my belly in the mirror and recording my large belly. I rub my belly every time I'm watching something on tv and man it gets me going! If my spouse isn't around and I am aroused, I'll grab my own fat and get off to my own belly.
1 year

Saw mom for the first time since 70lb gain

I have a feeling that if I seen my grandmother, she would be shocked to see me. Not just for how much weight I've gained since I seen her last but also the fact that I'm a trans guy who's been medically transitioning for a few years now. xD I can understand why she would be taken back by how much you've gained, and she probably is concerned about you. 70 lbs is a very large amount of weight to gain in a short period of time, and will definitely show! But she should have gone about it a different way... I think the bigger you get, the less remarks you'll get for your size.
1 year

Weight gain shakes without milk?

Silk makes heavy whipping cream. Itā€™s got about the same calories as dairy hwc. Mix that with lactose free chocolate milk and then thatā€™s a good non dairy fattening shake!
1 year

How to get visceral fat?

Eat processed foods, eat snack cakes and other foods high in sugar. Be sure to drink lots of soda, beer and energy drinks. Fast food is full of junk to make you gain visceral fat. Iā€™m currently gaining visceral fat myself and I eat lots of junk and drink lots of soda.
1 year
56789   loading