Vanilla cupcakes with bubblegum icing

Thanks for taking the time to post this recipe here.

Maybe you will get to see the results.
3 years

Easy ways to incorporate cream into diet?

The old standby of adding chocolate syrup, makes the heavy cream palatable.
3 years

I wanna be immobile

Not reversible? I love the thought of it being non reversabke. What can one expect as far as non-reversibility?
3 years

I wanna be immobile

Not reversible? I love the thought of it being non reversabke. What can one expect as far as non-reversibility?
3 years

Best protein powder for gain shakes?

Hello Evilfeeder, remember me?

I would love to get sloppy fat, and have my body permanently ruined by fat. I love the super soft fat.

What is your ideal feedee?
3 years

How fat is "too fat"?

For a fully dependent feedee, what do you feed them? Do you try to keep them in a sleepy, and relaxed state, like a food coma? I would think that this would be very beneficial for both yourself and your feedee.
3 years

For those that have or had feeders?

Tigerlily33:
I met my last feedee in the orthopedic surgeries ward of my local hospital. We was not fat at the time, but he needed my help with everything, and as I got to know him, I knew he would make a perfect feedee so when he was discharged, we stayed in touch and now he lives with me.

Aww…. That’s so romantic in a feeder feedee way! Congrats on your recent patient. I’m assuming that he knows what awaits?
3 years

Supersized men

softgutgal:
I love it when they are so fat, they can’t get it up anymore.

Yes! Or to fat to have penetrative sex. I love the slow degradation of function and by the time it happens it will be to late.
3 years

Supersized men

How long does it take to become bed bound? I know once you feed them to this point, there is no going back. Constrained and limited to the bed, pounds would gather quickly.
3 years

Funnel feeding

Difficult to tell from the photo, but what size is that spout? 1”?

How do you clean it? That heavy cream leaves behind a film, that is difficult to clean.

Thank you,
3 years