Shirts, pants, etc.

That’s a really nice belly! For the wedding you might be able to have a tailor let out a jacket and pants. Then you just need one shirt that will fit. I just had suit pants let out 2” and they’re still snug. I could barely close them. Now they’ll fit the way I want with a belly overhang. Let us know what happens in the meantime and for the wedding.
2 years

Fattening speed

A couple of years. I have a tendency to stress non-eat, which slows down my gains. Last year I lost about 35 lbs from not eating and activity. I’ve only gained back about 8 lbs.
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Brian Gummi:
I’m a skinny 31

Me too... 35.
2 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

Pretty simple, really.

1. 56-57” belly (currently 47-48”) that overhangs my size 46-48 pants (currently snug 40s and 42s).
2. Shirts that I completely fill out and/or need size 19-20 (currently 17-18).
3. Having to lift my belly to sit then rest him on my thighs.
4. And of course the Holy Grail of Fatdom... belly is blubbery and ripples with movement.
2 years

Struggling to breathe at night

CatgirlEva:
It's probably sleep apnea. The same thing happens to me. I had a sleep study done and apparently, it doesn't happen often enough for me to need a CPAP, but it may be different for you.

FatLover91:
I’m guessing sleep apnea is cause by my weight?

Yes, probably. I had surgery about 17 years ago but then it wasn’t my weight. I was very overweight according to the ENT doctor.

Curiously though, I was in the hospital two years ago because I couldn’t breathe, day or night. I felt like I had a python around my chest.

I lost weight and it lessened. I’m gaining again, and it’s happening more frequently. I’m under a lot of stress too, and I was two years ago.

Yours could be a combination of weight and stress.
2 years

How do you effectivly control and eliminate all visceral fat?

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I’m curious... what is Becomingoverweight? Is it a website? I can’t find it in a search.

Otacon0205:
Not sure, I thought he/she is a member here.
Maybe someone else knows, any suggestions Kasane Teto?

Ok thanks, I never thought it might be a person. :-D
2 years

Limits/goals - how did you decide?

I started with wanting to add 20-30 lbs because I had been at that weight before and knew what it felt like. I wanted to get back up there. Then I just kept thinking about what another 10 lbs would be like, then another 10 when I reached that. My absolute fantasy goal is about 300-320, being just about 5’6”. I know a guy who is 5’5” and 340 lbs. My gosh, I’d love to be that fat! But with joint and back issues I don’t think I could carry much more than 260-270.
2 years

How do you effectivly control and eliminate all visceral fat?

I’m curious... what is Becomingoverweight? Is it a website? I can’t find it in a search.
2 years

Not a feedee but enjoying my gain too much.

It’s not an overnight jump from not wanting to get fat to “I love getting fat”. There’s a lot of vacillating for a lot of people. I wavered for years until I ratcheted up to 245 lbs, a 53” belly and 44, almost 46 waist pants. I get really turned on thinking about being in 48s, and 270-280 lbs at my height of 5’6”. I unintentionally lost 35 lbs last year due to a lot of increased activity and loss of appetite, but I on my way up again. What you’re feeling is very common.
2 years

Watching your friend gain unintentionally

Observe if his comments and jokes about getting fat increase. I’ve never come out to say I like being fat and gaining, even to my husband. However, I do drop hints around people and make jokes. I call myself “fat boy” out loud. I say things like “uh oh these shorts are getting snug, oh well if I get fat that’s why they make bigger sizes”.
2 years