My biggest problem with my big fat belly

I do the same thing too! I’m always rubbing my stomach while eating or just watching tv.
2 years

Soda that makes you burp the most

Dr. Pepper makes me burp the most. Doesn’t matter if it’s the original or any of the other flavors.
2 years

Would you rather?…

Skinnyfatty:
Would you rather:

Eat pizza for a year, but not have any soda, or eat cake for a year, but not have any milk?

Do one push-up, or one pull-up?

Walk 1 mile 5 days a week, or walk 5 miles once a week?

Drink only vanilla shakes for the rest of your life, or only chocolate shakes for the rest of your life?

Go to a theme park with a discount since you can’t fit on the rides, or get a free extra seat on an airplane to accommodate your heft?

Go to a swimming pool with your shirt off, or go to a drive-though with your shirt off?

Binge in front of friends/family, or binge in front of strangers?

Bend over and rip your pants, or sit down and pop your shirt buttons?

Run every day but never eat ice cream again, or eat ice cream every day but never run again?

Any other ones you all can think of?

Eat pizza, you didn’t say anything about not having energy drinks with the pizza. smiley And I could drink juice with it.
Do one push up, I don’t want to do any pull-ups.
Walk five miles for one day a week. After I’m done walking for five miles I would treat myself to a high calorie meal to make up for the calories I’d burn.
Get a free extra seat on a airplane. I’d be saving money that way when traveling.
Drive through just to see the look on the employee’s face when they see my huge stomach.
Binge in front of strangers since I’d never see them again but my family would probably make some comments.
Pop my shirt buttons. I’ve always wanted to do this!
Easy run never again and still eat all the ice cream I want! I hate running and ice cream is a great way to gain!
2 years

Fun theory i've had about new scales for sale.. thoughts? observations?

My parents used to have a mechanical scale that only went up to 280. It was nice seeing that shoot up to 170 when I was first gaining. I always pictured it going past the limit, unfortunately I’m not even close to that number yet. I have a digital scale that goes up to 400 and it also syncs with a app on my phone that attempts to keep track of my body fat percentage as well as bmi, and other factors such as how much visceral fat I have and my body’s age. (It’s probably not too accurate with that information but I still like seeing those numbers go up along with my weight!)
2 years

Happy international non-binary people’s day!

Happy non-binary day to all those awesome enby’s out there! You are valid!
2 years

Calories you ate today

nofbar:
How does one keep track?

I use Myfitnesspal to track mine.
2 years

Favourite body part

It’s definitely my belly! It’s been getting bigger, it’s sticking out more and starting to hang a little lower. On my wife I love her belly and butt the most. She’s got a sexy double belly and a huge butt!
2 years

Things you notice as you get fatter

Just recently I’ve noticed that my 2x shirts are starting to ride up whenever I lift my arms up revealing my belly. Guess I’ll need to upgrade to a 3x soon! I also feel my belly jiggle more when I walk now too.
2 years

Too fat to run?

I definitely can’t run far, I haven’t been able to for years. I get tired too quickly, plus I hate being out of breath. I’ve been out of shape for years and that’s probably not going to change anytime soon!
2 years

Should you get fat?

I got 80% you should become obese. I’m already medically considered severely obese my bmi is 43. xD And that number is only going to get bigger along with my waist line!
2 years