Comments on being fat

At a family pool lunch today my sister told me "you got fat bro" which is true , I've gained at least 15 lbs in a couple of months. Being already slightly above ideal weight it's all on my gut so very noticeable.

Anyway I agreed and she was surprised and actually joked if it was intentional.. which it partly was.

So I had bigger portions than normal and when I left stopped at McD for 2 meals...
5 years

Hands on belly at night

I always do it and it's my first sign that I'm gaining again. Love to spoon wifey too and cradle her soft fat belly
5 years

Told i gained weight

I changed job a month ago and met my ex colleagues for a drink last night. As soon as I took off my coat one of the girls did a double take and said 'woah you gained weight!'
Her friend added 'what are they feeding you?'
Looking down I saw that my single jacket button was under some pressure from my belly.
Later a girl I was closer to discreetly patted my belly and whispered 'you need to diet or get a larger jacket

I was torn between embarrassed and super turned on.
6 years

Help. how do i add chapters?

I started a story but can't see how to add more chapters.. what am i missing?

thanks
6 years

Feedees: how "out" are you?

hmmm, i gained a little on purpose but still try to hide it (sucking it in, sweaters etc) as don't want people to notice.
10 years

People noticing your gain . .

Mixed feelings here. At the time i'm embarrassed but at the same time it's not like i'm fatter by chance so it's a form of acknowledgenent of my efforts.

i'm mixed up all round: want to cut loose and really gain big time but can't get myself to do it.
10 years

Best witnessed weight gain?

great idea for a thread! 2 I can think of right now.

A woman in HR at a place I used to work, as it happens we both started on the same day. She started off average size but over about 18 months she just got steadily fatter and fatter. I used to invent excuses to pass by her office to se her butt straining her pants. Of course i dont know the figures but i'd say around 40 pounds. maybe 50? Well one time i'm in the lift with another person and the plumper walks in. The other one gasps and says "Alice? wow. um have you done your hair?" trying to cover up. "Alice" says oh no its not my hair but i've changed a lot. and smiled.

another one was the cashier at a small petrol station, my usual one. Well this place actually had a bakery and offered all sorts of pastries. The cashier started off slim but every time I walked in she was munching on a croissant. I was soon treated to a muffin top and an increasingly stretched t-shirt until one day she was gone smiley i guess she'd gained some 20 lbs as she had a very small frame. I like to think that she was transferred to another place and still munches croissants to this very day.
10 years

"sexy" eating?

I think she has to be really enjoying her food for it to be sexy.

So for instance I love it when a girl sees her plate and says "Oh it's huge - I couldn't finish that". And then goes on to demolish it, take some of her friend's sauce with bread and then gets a dessert too smiley

I think it's that element of a lack of willpower, giving in to the pleasures of food.
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I'm gaining too but hesitant. I love food and eating and would love to indulge without restraint. Family pressure and health don't let me give in so while i gain a little I then lose it.

I've only gone up some 25 lbs since maybe 2006 - 2007, usually going up over holidays and Xmas, then down again as I busy with different things.

This year I decided to lose and went down from 180 at the end of January (my highest ever) to 160 3 weeks ago with gym and more careful eating.

My mum in law just came for 2 weeks and she can COOK and is very generous with portions! so i weighed 174 this morning, and had to use my fat suit (38"smiley...

as usual i'm caught at I'd love to just blow up completely but don't dare to. no idea where this will end but nature usually wins...
12 years

Accidental stuffing

So just now I was out for a drive and before returning home wanted a coffee and perhaps a slice of cake or a nice pastry. The first two cafes I tried were bars/pubs and had no cakes so I moved on. I remembered a hotel not far away so thought I'd try their cafe - bingo they had a lovely buffet selection of sweets.

I asked for a slice of a Chocolate Swiss Roll and a coffee. When the waitress brought me them she waited till I took a bite of the roll and then this conversation followed:

She: "Oh you know it's a fixed price buffet, one plate at 10 Euros"
Me: "Oh, no I didn't know. Can I simply pay 5 Euro for the coffee and cake?"
"No, I'm afraid it's 10 Euro plus the coffee, 2.50"
"Are you serious? I only want this and I'm gone"
"Nothing I can do, sorry. But you can have take more, you can fill your plate once from the dessert table"
At this point my pride, still smarting from the rip-off played on my greedy gluttonous nature, so I replied
"If I fill my plate I'll take much more than 10 Euro worth, can I just pay 5 Euro for everything I've taken?"
"No, have a good meal"

I took my plate back to the table and piled it with all I could without the desserts falling off. She stared at me as I walked back to my table with the original slice of swiss roll now covered in chocolate mousse, a slice of apple pie, one of black forest gateau, two tarts one strawberry and one with forest fruits and 3 scones, a massive dollop of cream over everything.

I simply tucked my head down, started at one end and munched my way to other, stopping once to let out my belt a notch and undo my jeans buttons. When I was done almost 40 minutes later I felt light headed I was so stuffed. My polo shirt was already tight when i walked in, now it stretched over my belly, leaving an inch of flab showing over the jeans.

Barely stifling a few belches I paid her blasted 12.50, made a point of not giving her a tip and rolled out to the car.

An extremely satisfying end to a good weekend :-)
14 years
1234   loading