Whole milk or soda

Getfatandchubby wrote:
Heavy cream is amazing!!! And it tends to chub up the belly especially smiley

I am fascinated with heavy cream--so many calories in one spoonful smiley they really add up!  

For the past few months ive been casually adding heavy cream to my coffee and drinking a bit more soda--other than that I haven't really changed my diet...and I have unintentionally gained like 10 plus pounds!

And yes, both tend to chub up the belly smiley
9 years

Is this too fast?

Oops...looks like some one can't stop getting fatter smiley
9 years

Is this too fast?

Best come back ever!

You are too lovely chubbybunny, thanks so much for the update smiley.

I have to admit, that it drives me absolutely wild that you weigh more than me, and I am a good 6 inches taller smiley

You are the absolute best!
9 years

Is this too fast?

Aj54 wrote:
Your gain has truly been remarkable and you are clearly the most polarizing woman on here. keep up the good work Ally and best of luck! would love to see you get to at least 250lbs

I'm not sure what you mean by "polarizing"?
Most amazing, beautiful, inspirational, sexy, sweet, fun (though apparently funnest is a word now)...
Those adjectives are more appropriate smiley
9 years

Is this too fast?

Deusflamma wrote:
She give some news on curvage smiley

She sure does--her thread is the best in FA history!

And HectorForce, perhaps you meant to post your comment on a site like this? www.dailystrength.org/c/Fitness-Goals/support-group

She lost a good amount of weight at the beginning of the year, and even though she has gained a bit since then, she is smart about her gaining. Some people just happen to gain faster than others..and on this site we tend to admire that smiley
9 years

Curvage.org

Wait! I think i figured out what happened. The last photo i remember being uploaded onto Curvage was Chubby_Bunny_160's new gorgeous pic. The servers just couldn't handle the sexiness and they all blew up!smiley
9 years

Curvage.org

I hope curvage is not gone...that would suck! Curvage has (or had) ads here on FF, so there should be a friendship/partnership between the two.

Feedism was a good concept, but the activity just was not there. Hate to see it gone for good though smiley.
9 years

Outgrowing the non-fa crowd

I just find this so upsetting, and sorry things didn't work out. I know i'm bias, but i just can't wrap my head around not loving curves. I think most guys though do like curvy, and a size 10 to me is far from fat, barely chubby. My wife is a size 8-10, and i think she is quite slender...but i am an FA so...
9 years

Does the fetish ever go away

I've had this kink ever since i can remember, and if anything it has only gotten stronger--this site and others, as well as knowing that beautiful feedees actually exist may have contributed to this.
9 years

Surprising weight gain

Edxl definitely has great advice here smiley
9 years
1234   loading