I'm considering gaining

I've had a similar experience in the last year. I gained 30 pounds from 2006 to 2007. The gain was from quitting the gym and skipping my usual summer slim-down. That is when I would cut out all beer during the week. Just one year ago I got back to the gym . I lost 15 pounds down to 200 in just 3 months. And 9 months later-here I am. 199.I just cut the beer out again but I'm having an awful time getting rid of my gut. I added a lot of fat cells -all in the belly and they are fighting for dear life. You might be experiencing the same thing.
I've got a couple more ideas. Make sure you're not staying there too long-I get good results from 45 minutes. I do cardio for 20-25 and then close the gym at 10:00 ifting weights. My weight sessions are pretty intense for my age. I think if I did cardio for 2 hours I wouldn't get the same results. Just some food for thought. If you hated being 230 -you should probably not go back. But if your lady likes it alot-hmmm. I see where the idea has some appeal to you.
14 years

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

janedough wrote
Personally, if I could let go of society's ideal of what beauty is, I would just eat until I was as big as a house! I am very accepting of other people's weight gain, but have always been very critical of myself.

Society is just plain wrong -especially in your case. You have such fabulous proportions-you'd be a doll at 125 or 225 for that matter. I hope you "gain" some inspiration from the many beautiful ladies here and do let go of the restrictions for a good long while. The thought of you not enjoying how you looked makes me a little sad. The thought of you enjoying yourself and feeling fabulous-that makes me happy!smiley
14 years

Once you grow fat......

sippy wrote
I seem to be gaining steadily now, and am only 11 lbs away from my goal of 140. But after looking at so many beautiful photos on here of bigger ladies, I am starting to realize that to have the sort of big round belly and rolls I admire, I'd probably have to go bigger.

I know in the beginning my boyfriend said he didn't want me to get "too big." But the way he is feeding me lately, it sure seems like he wants me to get really fat!!!

Definitely don't think I'll ever go back to being skinny, but maybe the idea of growing is just as addictive as the eating part. I love seeing the weight accumulating around my waist, and the scale going up and up!

I guess I'll see how I feel when I make it to 140.

Music to my ears! It is truly wonderful to see someone start so slim and move up the scale with ever-increasing beauty. And observing your increasing joy in the process is great too. You seem to be a nice person and I'm glad for your happiness. smiley
14 years

Suggestions to encourage a feedee

BigFatBootyBaby wrote
thank you all for the advice, it's fantastic, exspcially palndrm, that's amazing advice thank you so much. and sorry strataadvance, i really do not wish to quit smoking..

I was pretty sure that was your feeling. If you feel differently in a few years just keep those stories stored away. Both ladies were gaining 15 pounds a month and without even trying. I hope you don't think I was judging or lecturing-I smoked when I was your age too. smiley
14 years

Suggestions to encourage a feedee

I noticed in your profile that you are a smoker. Without getting into the harmful aspects-here is a suggestion. I knew a young thin woman who was 5'5" and 110 who quit her 5 year+ habit and gained 45 pounds in 3 months. Since this was not what she wanted -she started smoking again. Another gained 15 in one month and started up again because of it. The food tastes better and can be a nice substitiute for the cravings-sounds like a win-win in your case.
If this sounds like a stupid idea to you-I'll just go with my standard suggestion-lots of doughnuts and plenty of white bread or rolls with a ton of butter! Carbs and fats will do the trick-you'll be 160 in no time!Good Luck!smiley
14 years

Addicted and daughter noticed

sippy wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
WHAT you better not be encouraging your daughter to gain? Did I read that wrong? Are you fattening your CHILD wtf you pig. How could you do that. You f***ing b**** I really hope that is not what you did, you gave your daughter half a frickin pie? You sick, disgusting person.

Quite a visceral response, Alice. I would agree with you, except I think this thread/poster is phony.

Well the cat's out of the bag I guess. I have always had a policy of not calling out those I am suspicious of. I keep asking for pictures in a nice way-hoping that said person is indeed real. If the person(s) in question would even address the topic with a response-I would give the benefit of the doubt. But in this case and many more times with a very prolific poster- no response whatsover to the topic of pictures. If they even said "I value my privacy" or "The pictures are just for my SO and myself." That would be OK. But ignoring it altogether raises my suspicions. I really hope I'm wrong about the originator of this thread-she is quite new-I'm keeping my hopes up that she'll prove us wrong. The prolific poster is obviously not concerned about proving anything-and that's fine too I guess. In both cases it's a shame because FF is a place that welcomes everyone-you don't have to be a gainer or Feeder or feedee or anything at all. You can just be yourself here and people will treat you nice. That's why I like coming on here.smiley
14 years

Addicted and daughter noticed

Don't sweat the slow week. I think there is almost always a plateau period somewhere along the path. Your former skinny girl metabolism probably made a last-chance effort to speed up. I've also wondered if a loss of muscle weight might have occured while you're still actually getting fatter.I pedict that the next week will see you burst off the plateau with a 3-5 pound gain.

I asked this before but it bears repeating-I hope you are tracking your measurements and also documenting your gain with photos. Even if you never share the photos here-at least you and your husband can enjoy re-living your gain. I certainly do enjoy reading about it. Thanks for posting again. Matt
14 years

Is this addictive

This is terrific to read about! I just realized that you are steadily gaining about 5 pounds every 2 weeks. And although you may be so excited to get to 180(and beyond it seemssmiley)-you really are not gaining too slow at all. You're gaining at like 33 pounds every 3 months! And that would be 130 pounds in a year! smileyYou'll be very close to you first goal for Memorial Day weekend-the start of bikini season. And you could use the holiday weekend to just go crazy with the cookout food and beer and end up at 180 -just 3 months from now. So be happy with your efforts-you're doing an amazing job.

Two questions: Do you live in an area where the beach is near?It would be wonderful to hear about you proudly showing your new body in the sun and sand.

Second: Even though you (and your husband too I guess) have decided not to post pictures yet-Are you at least keeping a photo record of this monumental and life-changing turn of events? I think you would enjoy looking back at the progression when you are actually large. And of course you both might decide to post them here with your new friends as well. That would be Grand! Thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us. Matt
14 years

Is this addictive

billiej,
That wa another nice post. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself and that Scott is thrilled. I'm glad that you have looked around the site at the pictures and might someday post your own. A fairly tall 110 pound woman turning to a 190+ pound bombshell is always a wonderful progression to see. Welcome once again!Matt
14 years