Moving to fatter cities

Generally I find that the core of older cities (where there is still more of main-street vibe and people are more apt to walk and use transit) are thinner than the suburbs which are thinner than the exurbs. NYC has more of that high density urban core than anywhere in North America, so I'm not surprised it is not the best for being an FA.

The challenge is that if you like that lifestyle it may be hard to find place much fatter but that have a similar feel.

I'm not sure how that dynamic plays out in the lower density, more sprawling cities. Certainly more time spent in cars, more prevalence of fast food drive-thrus and 'family style restaurants' (with their typically huge portions) may be part of this dynamic, so maybe?

Anyway, if you are attached to NYC for other reasons, one option might be to investigate areas outside NYC, and see if they are substantially fatter.
2 years

A valentine's day gift from my wife

Sounds like an excellent gift idea smiley
2 years

Skinny feeder vs fat feeder

I think any feeder is a great feeder smiley But one of my most frequent fantasies is starting a relationship with a feeder who is significantly fatter than me -- enough fatter that their size interferes with their daily life notably more than mine does (distance they can walk, where they can fit, where they can shop, etc). Our goal starts off with making me as fat as they are, but by the time I'm getting there, there is no stopping and I become notably fatter and become the more limited one. So I guess I'd say my ideal is a fatter feeder who isn't stuck on the idea of staying as the fatter one.
2 years

Is it my imagination or are feedees...

Another thought that came to me: some of the very fat feedees seem to have the desire to be 'the fattest ever', or more realistically to be seen as extraordinarily fat. And for others, for whom this is a business, there is customer pressure to keep gaining more or to be bigger than the competition. As more very fat people show themselves online, and more feedees get big, that must make pressure to get even bigger. Maybe a decade ago at 400 pounds that would be 'enough' but now it doesn't seem so extreme, so be it from personal desire or market pressures a feedee that size may feel that they have to get bigger. (and at the same time, they see others living their lives succesfully at even larger sizes so it helps confirm that they could too)
2 years

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
Another holiday season over, and inching ever closer to 400!

Impressive! And she is still happy with it all?
2 years

1000 calories an hour

Doing it for a few hours wouldn't be too hard, but your stomach can only process food down to your intestines for so long, and then your intestines gradually fill up too. Besides which I've seen it estimated that we'll only absorb calories up to about twice what we need in a day, so there is only so much fattening benefit.

That said, if you just want to see how long you can do it for, for fun, it should be pretty straightforward, other than having to not go too overboard for the first couple of hours when it is easy.

Sweet baked goods are loaded with calories. A smallish cheesecake (the kind you buy frozen at the grocery store) is typically around 1500 calories. Pop tarts are about 200 calories each. Muffins can sometimes hit 500.

But you are apt to get bored of always the same thing. I'd do something like plan out a big breakfast that has a thousand calories, for hour 1, then have something sweet (cookies, pop tarts, whatever) in hour two, try cheese cake in hour three, fast food lunch in hour four, etc. Half the fun would be mapping out all the foods!

Cream has pretty intense calories. Half a cup of heavy cream would be between 350-400 calories if I remember correctly (although it is awfully filling), but that is one way to toss back some intense calories later on when you are getting full and it is harder to keep eating.

Clear, sweet, drinks don't really fill you up (your body absorbs the sugar but thinks it is drinking water, roughly speaking). Not the highest calorie source but kind of 'free' in terms of your capacity. A cup of apple juice has a bit over a hundred calories (depending on brand, I'm sure), so you could eat 900 each hour and use a cup of apple juice to help wash it down.

You do want your digestion to move along as well as possible, so I'd suggest taking regular walks to keep your body moving. Might get harder to go do as you get really stuffed, but at least for the first while.

If you give it a try I'd be interested in hearing what you do, and how long you could keep it going.
2 years

Is it my imagination or are feedees...

I think that legal marijuana in a lot of places may be a factor too. A good number of the fattest feedees I've seen around the net are proud daily users.
2 years

Songs about fatties

Priscila Block "Thick Thighs"
2 years

Finally told my girlfriend...

Congratulations, and I'm glad it all worked out well for you smiley
2 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

feedandhair:
My main fetish is a hair fetish, where I like seeing people get new haircuts, or unique haircuts. The transformation aspect of it combined with the transformation aspect of the feeding fetish works really well together.

I've been around online feedist spaces for a couple of decades or more, and that is a new one to me! a) glad to find out that there are still new twists out there to learn about, and smiley I see how that could work together -- very cool!
2 years
34567   loading