Feeling heavier after stuffing

I m not so used to do lot of stuffings. I had a couple of days where I assumed starting to count calories,so I had around 4000 5000 daily, because very aroused about it
I notice however only now after a couple of normal days a real feeling being heavier. More than the day after.
1 year

Advent calendar for feedees

Fullycurvy:
Hi everyone smiley

For a while, I'm looking for a feeder, but since I can't find anyone where I live, I decided to indulge myself.

So lately I've been thinking about making a fun, feederism oriented advent calendar for feedees.
So every day from december 1st to 24th I would treat myself with something that would make me a bit fatter and my belly a bit bigger. And also these treats would make me capable for the last day of the calendar, wich would be a big fattening feast.

So my question is: do you have any idea how each day should look like? What "surprise" should I get? Should I focuse on increasing the calorie intake or the stomach capacity?

If there's a handsome feeder out there who could help me I would be so grateful 😇😋

So...how is working your project?
1 year

Holidays are upon us

It has not been something so special for me...but I admit that staying with family surrounded by food it s a grea time and I LL like having a simple holiday time like it
1 year

Gain shakes without peanut butter

Any idea for an easy weight gain shake without milk?
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

I m following this topic ... important questions as always Munchies, maybe you have ever done a read diet in your life?
1 year

What would you do if?.....

Fantastic. Just think it is still a dream
1 year

We broke up.

Oh...bad thing for you. Hope you LL ahve the best on your future
1 year

Why do all feedees want money?

TheWickedOne:
I've been into feedism since I could remember and on this site off and on over the last 15 years (under different usernames.)

I spent a long time chatting and encouraging people for free, just for my pleasure, but I wasn't getting the kind of engagement I was looking for and often felt underappreciated.
My inbox was/has ALWAYS been flooded with people asking me to fatten them, what I thought of their bellies, what I would do to them etc. It got to be overwhelming. I didn't have time to interact with these people for free, so I started offering paid teasing/encouraging/humiliation sessions.

When I started making content I felt like I was able to cover more ground and have a bigger impact on more people.
I'm good at what I do, I'm PASSIONATE about fattening people, I bring fantasies to life in unimaginable ways and have been into this fetish before I could even understand what most things in the world meant.
Yet, I still get shit for charging money for my time and services.

There's a lot of entitlement and antiquated takes that stifle growth here.

I agree with what you say. But you make content, you make something, a service. So, I know that if I pay I have something
Many people asks money lieing on what they are and what they want, not professional not serious.
1 year

Fatties at the beach

I live on a turistic beach place...and i m on the idea that most people is so shame being fat that avoid to going at the beach..sadly
1 year

If you could have just one wish

Mine is similar to yours.
Finding someone and discovering she has big plans for me. So becoming a no power feedee and having no escape about it.
1 year
12345   loading